Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED:914, 2.0+L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
euler21
Hi all,

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I figured I would ask. I have been looking at getting back into the 914 world. I had a Delphi Green Metallic '74 2.0L that I had restored while I was in college. Since then, I've had an '82 911 Targa, and two '88 911 cabs. I currently own a '00 Boxster S. It's metallic black over Boxster red interior, with just under 80k miles. I thought I would put out a feeler to see if anyone was interested in trading their 914 for my Boxster. I want the 914 to be at least a 2.0L. I would like it to be as original as possible, though things like aftermarket radio/steering wheel and such are fine. I'd definitely prefer a '70 - '74. Honestly, though, I'll listen to about anything as long as it's in good rust-free condition. If you have any interest, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Alan
tadink
you have a PM
boxstr
Have a very nice, rust free 1974 2.0 dual carb 914 at CAMP 914. Lots of new. New seals,carpet,chrome trim pieces,lenses,bumper tops. Fuchs wheels, newer tires. Original black car, repainted a beautiful dark blue/black.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Motor
euler21
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 1 2014, 11:32 PM) *

Motor

Sent you a PM
euler21
The Boxster is pending sale locally, but I am still looking for the right 914. It needs to be at least a 2.0L. It needs to be mostly original, with only minimal (non-race) upgrades. It needs to have the older-style bumpers, and it needs to be a side-shifter. My budget is in the low teens. Let me know!
Alice
Pm
In your

World head quarters
Box

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.