Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Paint Job In Denver Metro Area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
'70PVW914
Folks...I have been dealing with a failing paint job due to the DAPO painting over three coats of paint...... The main problem I am looking to address (the trunk) was from being left out in the snow by a mechanic.... the water wicked up thru an existing rust opening...I have a new back panel stripped and ready to be worked and sprayed....Please contact me if you do body work in the Denver/Boulder area, or know somebody who does... and in looking at my options, I want to see if anybody knows of a reasonable service in the area to paint the whole car as well...will require some body welder.gif work...Click to view attachment
'70PVW914
Drivers side door/quarter....the worst, but these little things are happening on many of the body panels...Click to view attachment
brant
Have you had the rockers off. Any other rust in the common locations? Nice to see a Colorado post
bulitt
Try this member
The Metal Surgeon

He can refer you to a good place. His bodywork rates seem really decent.
And his work is amazing.
Emmel
Hi my name is Ryan and I own Emmels Enamels , I actually paint for Jon the owner of The Metal Surgeon. I am doing a 914 as we speak for Jon that he converted to a 914/6 Gt. His work is by far un matched and I couldn't ask for better people to paint for. I have 17 years painting experience with 12 of them in the restoration business. My background is made up of mostly Porsche , Mercedes and Bmw. If you have any questions I could assist you with, don't hesitate to ask . My email is Sataspray@hotmail.com and Cell# (720)315-3808.
The Metal Surgeon
QUOTE(Emmel @ Mar 30 2014, 01:52 PM) *

Hi my name is Ryan and I own Emmels Enamels , I actually paint for Jon the owner of The Metal Surgeon. I am doing a 914 as we speak for Jon that he converted to a 914/6 Gt. His work is by far un matched and I couldn't ask for better people to paint for. I have 17 years painting experience with 12 of them in the restoration business. My background is made up of mostly Porsche , Mercedes and Bmw. If you have any questions I could assist you with, don't hesitate to ask . My email is Sataspray@hotmail.com and Cell# (720)315-3808.

Ryan's your man for sure!
Ferg
I'm sure Ryan is the man!

I have a local Boulder painter I use as well. Cool to see another Boulder teener, Coffee N Cars is Saturday BTW...

Anyhow call Jim at Import Coachworks on 30th 303-443-0502. Tell him Mike Ferguson coffee n cars guy sent you. Tim the painter there has done a 914 for me in the past and it came out fantastic and was reasonable.

Ferg

here is the six he painted for me a long time ago...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.