Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Cool Races
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.C
Found this earlier and thought I would share. Some cool VWs in the mix.
http://www.azinwood.com/compilation.wmv
seanery
future darwin award winners.
MattR
Disclaimer: this video does NOT portray the youth of america. This is a very small percentage of guys with high dollar jobs, too much time, and that are too insecure (read small wang).

And someone needs to tell that guy in the front wheel drive lexus he's not cool... all he did was bolt some big ass turbo onto his lexus and now he thinks he's tough shit.
Mr.C
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 10 2005, 08:00 PM)

Heh, it should go to those two switching places on the bike. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Cabasa @ Jan 10 2005, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (seanery @ Jan 10 2005, 08:00 PM)

Heh, it should go to those two switching places on the bike. IPB Image

that was dumb,..

i always had a thing for GTI's and boost IPB Image
Mueller
gotta admit that a few of those cars would be fun....the AMG E55 would be a perfect daily driver IPB Image
Mr.C
Reminds me of the time I was going down the 15 when this guy does a wheelie past me in the fast lane. He then jumps in my lane directly in front of me and does a foot slider off the side of the bike. What instantly came to mind was those old graphic Highway Patrol magazines I would see in the barber shop as a kid. IPB Image
nebreitling
that was pretty gay. nice cars, but gay.
MattR
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 10 2005, 10:00 PM)
gotta admit that a few of those cars would be fun....the AMG E55 would be a perfect daily driver IPB Image

When they raced that E55 and lexus i was IPB Image

Its a Merc... and a lexus... neither is a performance car. Its like comparing a 930 and fiat 124 as limos.
skline
I downloaded and watched all of them, It looks like fun. Some of them ricers were pretty fast. I did notice that the F bodies were hard to beat for the most part. So American muscle is still hard to beat. The Trans Ams were mostly stock and the ricers have to dump mega bucks to compete with them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.