Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 2.0 project car. not running. $1350.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
Excellent project car, minimal to moderate rust, Delfi green with tan interior, no previous crash damage, unique center console, nice trunks, floors look good, door gaps good, nice looking dash with hidden cracks. Engine turns but hasn’t been started. Dual DelOrtos, stainless 2.0 heat exchangers . Factory sway bars. Needs complete restoration. $1350. I'd hate to see a genuine '73 2.0 in this condition be parted out. I'd include a good 1.7 engine you could install until the 2.0 was rebuilt. Brakes would be the only major project to make it a "driver". Sure to increase in value, there were a lot of $1500. 356 project cars around only a few years ago.
914ltd
Still available
914ltd
Bump
914runnow
Seems like an xlnt deal to the right buyer!!
the heads and SSi's hit a grand themselves..
914ltd
Genuine 1973 2.0, the best of the 914's
914ltd
Bump with price change.
rdomeck
PM sent
rdomeck
Brad, Is a great guy to do business with. I have purchased a few items for my 74 from him in the past and have been happy with my purchases. This car is no exception. He made me aware of any problems ahead of time and I believe the car is in better shape than he described.

Thanks Brad for your honesty. Good car at a good price!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.