Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Gimmick Rally Invite - May 3, 2014
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kevin993
So I know what you're thinking. You missed the big Aviation, Aerospace and Aviation Rally last November and you want to make sure you don't miss the next one. Have I got a deal for you!!

The San Gabriel Valley Region of the Porsche Club of America is sponsoring another gimmick rally on May 3, 2014. Registration is open now! The gimmick rally will be a photo/trivia rally with locations around Los Angeles that are somehow related to automobiles, aviation or aerospace. No particular knowledge will be required and this will not be a competitive rally with stopwatches and odometers. Locations will be up to the participants, so you won't have to go to locations deemed unsuitable by the participants.

There is no need to be a PCA member or become otherwise involved in PCA events. The hosting club is a Porsche club, but entry is open to all makes and models.

Want to know more? Check out the rally blog at http://rallya3.wordpress.com. Entry info is there, but you can always e-mail me at rallya3@yahoo.com for more info.

Come on 914 nation! We had some 914 representation last time, but we know it isn't a party without the 914 crowd!
kevin993
Under a month to go! Want to see the 914 crew represent! Come on out for some fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.