Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my new 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sellhammer
Found this sexy creature in San Diego. Drove her up to Seattle last week. Pretty sweet drive. I did breakdown in Los Banos CA. If you have never been there, don't ever go. It smells like the name implies. It was the fuel pump. I have had alot of really timeless cars in my time and this one stops people dead in their tracks. Everywhere i go someone is taking a picture or trying to figure out how a Miata swallowed a Lambo. That is the closest thing i can come up with to describe it.

This is a Renegade V8 car and it delivers in performance. I did get the speedo pinned and the motor was still pulling. This is the closest thing to a race car i have driven on the street, and it is super fun. I have an adult go kart.

I even got to pull the top off this weekend. (didn't get a picture of that)

Glad to be part of the club
sellhammer
The only shop in town, Talk about being freaked out leaving it over night
sellhammer
Yes there are three people working on the fuel pump???
NORD

welcome.png

A new PNW 914 owner! Cool car. Somebody needs to host a BBQ this summer so we can all get-together and show off cars. driving.gif
speed metal army
Canada?My place or the track in Mission would be cool..
porbmw
welcome.png

Very nice car!

Good to see another one make it up the NorthWest....

'Fraid you may have caught an incurable disease....Speed Metal Army only had one of these, not so long ago.....have lost count of how many HE has now....

Have fun!
boxsterfan
Dang!!! Nice ride!!! welcome.png
Michael RD
welcome.png Excellent ! What motor? welcome.png
cwpeden
Did the car come with a whole set of 5 bolt gas burners or just the spare? That would be a bonus!
2mAn
Los Banos is the worst! I hope you drove Highway 33 or Highway 25. Those are both good places to enjoy the car
bulitt
Looks very well done! Like the vents behind front fenders. Not so sure aboot the hood? Does the hood exhaust hot radiator air?
7TPorsh
welcome Lightning McQueen!

You don't know it but Mater watched yer car all night...
SLITS
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 1 2014, 09:42 AM) *

welcome Lightning McQueen!

You don't know it but Mater watched yer car all night...

Are you sure he wasn't out tipping Pasture Tractors?
Johny Blackstain
welcome.png
pretty car smile.gif
carr914
welcome.png
d914
sweet car!!
StratPlayer
welcome.png
KENNY
welcome.png
Justinp71

Nice car! I like the body work...

and welcome.png
green914
welcome.png Looks nice smile.gif
DRPHIL914
welcome.png aktion035.gif

Very nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.