Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the thread size and pitch for a single wire Bosch O2 Sensor?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
The best I could figure is 18mm 1.5 My bung must have overheated and warped a little when it was added. biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Krieger @ Apr 1 2014, 05:38 PM) *

The best I could figure is 18mm 1.5 My bung must have overheated and warped a little when it was added. biggrin.gif

I don't know what the actual thread is, but it is exactly the same as a normal spark plug. The original 02 sensors were built out of spark plug blanks.

Krieger
I have a tap for the plug hole that fit the 2.0 and it is smaller than the O2 sensor. It must be the bigger one?
McMark
Probably 18 x 1.5
bulitt
agree.gif 18mmx1.5
Krieger
Thanks guys!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 1 2014, 03:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Apr 1 2014, 05:38 PM) *

I don't know what the actual thread is, but it is exactly the same as a normal spark plug. The original 02 sensors were built out of spark plug blanks.

Right. A normal old style Ford spark plug ........................ 18mm x 1.5, not 14x1.25.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.