Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold 6x16 Boxster Wheels 5x130 bolt pattern
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
I have a set of 4 6x16s booster rims they require 5 lug conversion and spacers due to the offset.

2 are in just okay shape. The other 2 are very nice. Tires will be dismounted tomorrow as they are pure junk.

$350$250 [s[color=#FF0000]]$200[/s]$100 for all 4, FOB screwy.gif

Here you go with pictures.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Details of the wheels involved in odd high spoke rash.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Okay I think that is it.
brant
Nice. How much spacer would be used? I will have to ask the wife
914forme
QUOTE(brant @ Apr 3 2014, 08:35 PM) *

Nice. How much spacer would be used? I will have to ask the wife

1/2" to 5/8" I used a 18mm hubsentric spacers from Eibach. But that also was when I was try to run a set of 8" Cayman S wheels. with these 6" I had plenty of space with that setup. With the 8's I had 1/4" to the struts.

I went the hubsentrics on the fronts. I have run the universal 5 lug spacers out back.

Hope that helps
914forme
Bump, tires are off, these are ready to ship.
914forme
Bump for crazy price, get them outta here before my sanity returns.
2mAn
Id be all over this if you were closer. great price. GLWS
DRPHIL914
Interested, problem is shipping, im in s.c. also I have to check if my lug bolt are long enough to use that much spacer . Currently have 14" fuchs and have about a 1/2" extra lug
914forme
No problem with shipping, I ship a ton of stuff. So that is not the issue, the price might be, but these weigh in less than 23 pounds a piece, so drop me a line with a zip and I can get you the cost.
scotty b
any chance you're going to be at Hershey ?
914forme
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 15 2014, 11:12 PM) *

any chance you're going to be at Hershey ?

Nope dry.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Apr 15 2014, 06:20 PM) *

Interested, problem is shipping, im in s.c. also I have to check if my lug bolt are long enough to use that much spacer . Currently have 14" fuchs and have about a 1/2" extra lug

Phil. FYI - the last time I shipped rims, the price was less than I expected. Reason was due to fact they were shipped in identically sized boxes. Think I used Fed Ex. The web page where you create a label will show what I mean
914forme
Bump for the Dr. Insano price point of $200, if these don't sell before the end of Sunday, April 20th, 2014. At that point in time this is done! I will put them in the firry furnace and melt them down for the pieces of scrap they are deemed to be worth.

Now if you can use them lets talk, doubt you'll find a better deal even in that town that smells of chocolate this weekend.
2mAn
What are the offset? They cant weigh 23lbs each without tires, really??! Thats super heavy. Heres a few zip codes. Business = 92831, Residential = 92833
hsus2k
Porsche wheels are always "heavy" @ about 17lb or more for 16" or larger
And they also have their own 5X130 bolt pattern which is hard to match with any other light weight wheels.
Cookie cutter & Fuchs are the lighter Porsche wheels, but I don't think Porsche makes 16" Cookies and Fuchs are expensive - but are stronger than the Cookie.
I'll be using the Boxster wheels for street and Cookies for track, and have a spare Phone Dails
http://members.rennlist.com/911pcars/wheelwts.html

The Tire itself will weight about 18-23 lb alone!

Usually you're carrying about at least 35-40lb on each corner with tire, not adding weigh of the brakes and rotors........

i have a set of 16" racing Alloy wheels for my VW Tdi that weighs 12lb each
I don't see how people put on 18-20 inch HEAVY wheels on their car?
914forme
QUOTE(2mAn @ Apr 22 2014, 07:09 PM) *

What are the offset? They cant weigh 23lbs each without tires, really??! Thats super heavy. Heres a few zip codes. Business = 92831, Residential = 92833

I'll check for you, and re-weigh them.
914forme
Okay I still have these, same deal $200 plus shipping they weigh 18 pounds a piece. Ship from zip code is 45241, so you can look on UPS, fedEx, USPS.
DRPHIL914
Sending a p.m. I'm still interested . Do you hbae the tires on them? How much tread is so.?
I have a nephew in Cincinnati and I could probably get him to store ti for me until I get up there again. I just need to know if you have run these on a 914 before and if the needed spacers or not on the backsspacing. I have 914/ 14" fuchs now and could easily have 205's but went with 195/65's.
funk
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 5 2014, 08:56 PM) *

Sending a p.m. I'm still interested . Do you hbae the tires on them? How much tread is so.?
I have a nephew in Cincinnati and I could probably get him to store ti for me until I get up there again. I just need to know if you have run these on a 914 before and if the needed spacers or not on the backsspacing. I have 914/ 14" fuchs now and could easily have 205's but went with 195/65's.

are your 914 wheels 4 lug and four spoke aluminum?? I may buy if you want to sell and ship across country??
914forme
Bumping these I still have them, and want them gone. Same deal 50 per wheel, buyer pays shipping or picks up.

They are 18 lbs, each, they are all raw wheels no tires etc... Pictures above show condition. Lets get these out of my garage.
Chris914n6
I run 5/16" - 8mm spacers on mine. The studs have just enough extra thread.
914Sixer
No spacers required. Smoking deal for 4 wheels.
914forme
Bump
914forme
QUOTE(914forme @ Apr 11 2014, 09:27 AM) *

$100, for all 4, I'd be better off scrapping them right now!!! Somebody must need these. I know in 20 years somebody will want them, screw that, to much baggage in my life to keep them that long....
914outlaw
QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 20 2015, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Apr 11 2014, 09:27 AM) *

$100, for all 4, I'd be better off scrapping them right now!!! Somebody must need these. I know in 20 years somebody will want them, screw that, to much baggage in my life to keep them that long....

I'll takem. Sending pm.
914forme
Sale Pending
914forme
Sold!!!!! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.