Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2014 T Shirts are now on sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JStroud
Time to get T shirts ordered. Can't go but want a shirt.... no problem, Going but want an extra shirt...no problem, order them here.

To order, send your payment to, PayPal address: 914worldwcr@gmail.com

Don't do Paypal, Email: 914worldwcr@gmail.com, for other options

Don't do Email...really...OK..PM biosurfer1 (Brett), for other options

Prices: $16/per shirt, Add $2 for sizes above XL

Shipping: 1 to 3 shirts $6.00, More than three $12, International send me a PM
If you are picking your shirts up at the event...No shipping.

Once the t shirt sales and WCR registration is closed we will submit the order to the printer, those being shipped can excpect them around the middle of May, I'll update this thread when they ship.

When you send in your payments in the comment section of the payment transaction PLEASE include: Your screen name, your real name, your address, the no. of shirts and the sizes.....very important so your shirt can find you.

The below images show the shirt design.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Operaters are standing by to take your order....don't delay this is a once in a lifetime offer....Not available in stores...hurry while supplies last. w00t.gif

Did you order one yet......
JRust
Is white the only option for the shirt. Not doing white unless the quality is extremely good. Nothing worse than white in a cheap t-shirt.
ConeDodger
Same supplier as Tahoe I and Monterey. Mine are holding up...
bandjoey
In colors to match our cars?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 4 2014, 11:40 AM) *

In colors to match our cars?

Sure. That will be $75 + shipping. dry.gif

We get the price we get because we order a quantity of shirts in the same color. The shirts are white. If you want one order up...
Mblizzard
Ordered mine! Very nice shirt.
JRust
Just sent paypal for 1-XL, 1-L, 1-M, 2-SM. Not a huge fan of white. Partially because I keep my 914 tied together. Meaning when I'm doing anything involving my 914. I like having a one of my teener shirts on. This happens to include when I am wrenching on them. Granted that hasn't been happening near enough lately dry.gif
jeeperjohn56
I have to many white shirts already, black or gray would work better. change now John
ben*james
Two larges please.....PayPal sent!

Owning the shirt, second only to being there.

Non white next time, I'd pay more smile.gif
bandjoey
Ok you talked me almost into it. Can U do $20 for a different color? Either way Thank You for doing the shirts. smilie_pokal.gif I'll order one XL. This is a thankless job for Teener whiners. hissyfit.gif

Let us know if it's possible. It looks like dark gray might work?
luskesq
I ordered two and already did Paypal. thanks,

Keith
JStroud
Don't delay.....get yours while supplies last....limited stock on hand
If you order in the next 5 min..........
bandjoey
Paid for an XL in white. smile.gif
JStroud
T Shirts...Get your T Shirts....limited time...don't miss out.

cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif
JStroud

cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif cheer.gif
warpig
QUOTE(JStroud @ Apr 8 2014, 07:06 PM) *

I'll take, 1 Small, 1 XL and 1 XXL please. PM payment info if they are still available santa_smiley.gif
JStroud
QUOTE(warpig @ Apr 9 2014, 08:49 PM) *

I'll take, 1 Small, 1 XL and 1 XXL please. PM payment info if they are still available santa_smiley.gif

Payment info in the 1st post, way to go, get em while they last
warpig
QUOTE(JStroud @ Apr 9 2014, 07:53 PM) *

I sent payment at east 3 minutes ago. piratenanner.gif
WTF.gif Why hasn't it arrived yet? confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(warpig @ Apr 11 2014, 08:05 AM) *

QUOTE(JStroud @ Apr 9 2014, 07:53 PM) *

I sent payment at east 3 minutes ago. piratenanner.gif
WTF.gif Why hasn't it arrived yet? confused24.gif

It takes five minutes... dry.gif geez! How about a little patience???
Jeffs9146
Any idea when these will ship?

Amount: $38.00 USD
Sent on: April 4, 2014
Message in your payment email: Thanks Jeff! Even though I cant make it I will take 2 Large shirts! Jeffs9146 Jeff Tucker

ConeDodger
Not really Jeff. First we have to have a clue how many people register for the event and what sizes they need, then we add the extra orders to that and pad it a bit in the popular sizes. Often, we don't pick up the t-shirts until the week of the event and once even on Thursday, the day the event starts.

We can't afford to just buy a bunch in random sizes and hope we picked right...
Mblizzard
I guess that explains why mine has not arrived. Struggling with the idea of driving out there for this. But the old back and my wife says it is a bad idea. The wife says it would be expensive to tow the car all the way back home when it breaks down. Thought my mechanic skills deserved a little more respect than that?
Rand
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2014, 11:57 AM) *

Not really Jeff. First we have to have a clue how many people register for the event and what sizes they need, then we add the extra orders to that and pad it a bit in the popular sizes. Often, we don't pick up the t-shirts until the week of the event and once even on Thursday, the day the event starts.

Might be a good idea to state delivery date up front for those who don't know this?
JStroud
Good idea, sorry for any confusion..... Shirts will be printed after t shirt sales and WCR registration is closed. Shirts being shipped will go out as soon as we pick them up from the printer, probably the middle of May.

First post edited
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 11 2014, 11:07 AM) *

Might be a good idea to state delivery date up front for those who don't know this?

Perhaps, but this is what always happens. I still haven't gotten my t-shirt and poster from last years event... Shipping for the non-participants occurs after the event for the most part. It's a big job by an all volunteer group. If it were me, and it won't be this year, I work over 100 hours a week in two different states. It would happen when I got to it but, it would happen...
Rand
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2014, 12:21 PM) *

Perhaps, but this is what always happens. I still haven't gotten my t-shirt and poster from last years event... Shipping for the non-participants occurs after the event for the most part. It's a big job by an all volunteer group. If it were me, and it won't be this year, I work over 100 hours a week in two different states. It would happen when I got to it but, it would happen...

Hey bro, I totally understand. And huge props to the volunteers. My point was there are people out there who think in amazon terms when it comes to buying something. Buy it get it. Just an idea, maybe say it up front.... delivery will be.... That's all I meant.

It's a new age old man! laugh.gif (I'm prolly older)
Jeffs9146

No problem Jeff, just wondering!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 11 2014, 11:40 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2014, 12:21 PM) *

Hey bro, I totally understand. And huge props to the volunteers. My point was there are people out there who think in amazon terms when it comes to buying something. Buy it get it. Just an idea, maybe say it up front.... delivery will be.... That's all I meant.

It's a new age old man! laugh.gif (I'm prolly older)

Ha! That Amazon culture is something that is changing the way people think of their dealings with businesses throughout their lives. Not really a sustainable reality, as Amazon found out when they floated the futuristic idea that they would deliver with drones nearly instantly. The FAA says nope! You can't fill the sky with drones carrying boxes. They also came down on a Minnesota beer maker who was in fact, delivering by drone to ice houses on the lakes this last winter.

I suspect it would be better for business to just be more consistent with their logistics than to create an unrealistic futuristic unreality.

What happens when the beer company drone runs into the Amazon drone? It rains beer and glass and some kind of night creme!
Some fisherman goes thirsty and some woman stares in a mirror looking for the new wrinkles that will surely start because they weren't instantly gratified... blink.gif
Rand
The drone thing was a stunt. It only worked because you are talking about it.
JStroud
cheer.gif cheer.gif Get your orders in, SALES END APRIL 27TH. cheer.gif cheer.gif

Need to have the order into the printer by Monday the 28th, so sales end on Sunday.

Don't delay and miss out on a once in a lifetime offer, never to be seen again....Order today!!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
JStroud
icon_bump.gif Don't miss out, time is running out. chair.gif

A 914 shirt for $16 confused24.gif what a bargain piratenanner.gif
euro911
Just ordered 2 MEDIUM shirts smile.gif

Thank you ... beerchug.gif
wes
Got one for my wife, look great!
JStroud
Less than a week left......get em while they last !!!!

JStroud
Last chance, order today or miss out type.gif chair.gif
JStroud
T shirts have been ordered, sales is closed.

You can still register for WCR, but t shirt sales are closed, those that ordered shirts that are not going to the event, your t shirts will be mailed out May 12-14th.

Thanks to all that ordered,
Jeff
Rand
Can I buy one at the karting place in Reno where Rob will embarrass himself? tongue.gif
Seriously though, can I buy an extra?
(yeah, if you missed the topic, I only want to buy a tshirt. Dang I have to go delete another hundred pms... lol
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rand @ May 4 2014, 08:50 PM) *

Can I buy one at the karting place in Reno where Rob will embarrass himself? tongue.gif
Seriously though, can I buy an extra?
(yeah, if you missed the topic, I only want to buy a tshirt. Dang I have to go delete another hundred pms... lol

lol-2.gif av-943.gif Hey wait! mad.gif blink.gif
JStroud
The t shirts went out USPS today, except for two I didn't have address for, those will go out tommorrow.

Thanks for the orders, it helped make our event awesome, wish you could have made it.

I have three XL shirts left, $21 ea, 2- $38, 3- $54 shipped in conus.
PM me if interested

Jeff
JStroud
All shirts sold....pending payment

Thanks for all the support,

Jeff
dale73914
CRAP !!! never saw this thread.
No way i could go being is Australia and all, but as my wife puts it " i am a t-shirt whore ".

If anyone pulls out, i'd gladly buy one of the XL ones

Cheers

Dale

Elliot Cannon
I have an XXL I'll send you. PM sent.
JStroud
I might have an extra XL, haven't received payment for one, if nothing by tomorrow it's yours if you want it.

Jeff
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 26 2014, 08:23 AM) *
I have an XXL I'll send you. PM sent.
What up? ... you lost some fat?

Oh, it's a shirt ... thought you were talking about a hat laugh.gif

poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.