Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: •••SOLD****1974 Porsche 914 with Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mittelmotor
Sold!!
JRust
Get some more pics up. Espeicailly of the couple problem area's you mentioned. With a conversion we really need to see it. Sound great & I have that motor sitting in my garage just waiting. Pics sell so get some more up. You'll get plenty of interest. Best of luck
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
ndfrigi
Hi Doug, so sad that you are selling your beautiful teen. After spending a lot of money specially time doing the conversion. This is a beautiful car and clean conversion and it looks better in person seeing the car than on this pictures.

I wish I could buy it!!!!!
mittelmotor
Sold!
1stworks
Sick car!!!!!!

Good luck with sale.
boxsterfan
That looks like a monster!!! And without flairs!!
mittelmotor
Sold!
mittelmotor
Sold!
matthepcat
Wow. Very clean conversion. Someone is getting a great one here.
mittelmotor
Sold!
carr914
I'm around LS Motors on a Daily Basis - Great Package, until you want too much out of them. But they are Cheap, Lightweight Motors than when stock are very nice and can be built up to some pretty crazy HP numbers.

a LS1 in a 914 should be a lot of fun! Did Renegade do the Build?

GLWTS
mittelmotor
Sold!
87m491
Very nice, wish some of these inspired builds were on the east coast! Sounds like a great deal...

QUOTE(mittelmotor @ Apr 4 2014, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 4 2014, 05:48 PM) *

I'm around LS Motors on a Daily Basis - Great Package, until you want too much out of them. But they are Cheap, Lightweight Motors than when stock are very nice and can be built up to some pretty crazy HP numbers.

a LS1 in a 914 should be a lot of fun! Did Renegade do the Build?

GLWTS

I did it myself, with a lot of phone calls to Renegade. It's sooooo understressed in this application.

mittelmotor
Sold!
Black22
QUOTE(mittelmotor @ Apr 6 2014, 06:01 PM) *

The car has been sold to a buyer who asks to remain anonymous [cue mysterious music]

Thanks for looking!!

My guess is JRust! lol-2.gif

Congrats, that is a sweet ride! Saw it on a Mt. Baldy run.

Are you done with 914s or are you building another?
ndfrigi
Congrats Doug! Hope soon you will get another 914 after your new project.

God Bless!
mittelmotor
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.