Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Pair of headlight motor protective covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geshaghi
I'm looking for a pair of headlight motor covers aka headlight relay covers (left and right). I believe the part nos are 914.750.196.10 and 914.750.195.10. Black or grey is fine, as long as no cracks or chips. I can pick up at Fontana Saturday if you'll be there. Thanks
bdstone914
I have some and will be selling at the swap meet Saturday. I will also bring some chrome targa latches.

Bruce
951 536 seven 478
euro911
Bruce, If you don't bring it down to Jim's this Sunday, bring that targa bar pad we discussed a few months back poke.gif
914LIVE
========================================

Good evening.

If I find a good pair, you can have them for $ 0.

Let me know, Tomas.

=========================================

QUOTE(geshaghi @ Apr 3 2014, 08:25 PM) *

I'm looking for a pair of headlight motor covers aka headlight relay covers (left and right). I believe the part nos are 914.750.196.10 and 914.750.195.10. Black or grey is fine, as long as no cracks or chips. I can pick up at Fontana Saturday if you'll be there. Thanks

geshaghi
Bruce was unable to find a pair of these, so I am still looking. Thanks!
euro911
Are you looking for the plastic covers, or the rubber pieces that the activator arms go through?

I think I have one of the plastic covers (don't remember if its 'L' or 'R') confused24.gif

I'll bring it to G&R if I find it ...
stugray
I have a near-concours quality set if none of the above can find some for you.

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.