Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BTW: Good Service from Seirra Madre
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Price checked around. I sent several a list of parts for this 911 If working on including part #s. They were lower and then due to the size of the order they gave me a 10% discount. The order was near 3k so I'm sure it can't happen every time. The parts arrived quickly and are packaged well. The shipping cost was something like $ 58.00. Even though the parts arrived in three packages the shipping cost didn't change. I have never used them until I saw their ad on world.

I try to use all our vendors at least once a year if I can. I'm not saying these guys are the best. I'm saying as a first experience there was no drama. Katie took my calls, emailed me screen shots from their catalog, revised the order three times fast! That's what I like.

Ask for Katie. Tell her I said she's cool.
GeorgeRud
Nice to hear a good review! Thankfully, there seem to be vendors that really appreciate and enjoy servicing the Porsche aftermarket. Supporting them helps keep them around, and I also try to spread my purchases to help.
Jerlle
These guys are on the way home from work for me. I feel spoiled being able to pick up parts I need from them with only a few hours notice to them.

They are always prompt in letting me know when the order will be fill for pickup and have even gone to some trouble to try to find a part based on a description while I was in the store. It even looked like they started stocking a part after we determined it was not available through them because in about 2 weeks time it was in their online catalog.
PanelBilly
Maybe they should be posting a photo of Katie in their ads
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.