Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back in the saddle again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Paragon
Well, after more than a few years without a 914, I'm back! Picked up a 74LE last week. I'll post some pics after it's all cleaned up. Local car that sat for a few years but fired up after draining the gas and changing the oil. Need to rebuild the calipers and a few other things and then we should be good to go. This will be a learing experience for my 12yo....he's already asked me if he can drive it to school...lol. I have a few years to think about that!
2mAn
LE?? Creamsicle or Bumblebee??
Johny Blackstain
welcome.png
I too am curious- bumble or cream?
also, here's a link to Jeff Bowlsbys site: https://bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/
boxsterfan
Where do you find these LE's?
Krieger
Welcome back! Thanks for your help with my cars last year.
Paragon
Bumblebee. I ordered the COA to be positive. The car has been in the Corpus Christi area for over 15 years. Mayo Performance did the engine and suspension originally and I'm sure quite a bit more.
poorsche914
Welcome to LE ownership aktion035.gif

Might consider a trip to the Smokies this fall for the Okteenerfest Can Am Reunion

driving.gif
jpnovak
Jason,

Sounds like a great project. And you now have a steering wheel for it.

It was great to meet you last weekend. Sorry we did not get a chance to speak more.

Jamie

Paragon
QUOTE(jpnovak @ Apr 4 2014, 11:16 AM) *

Jason,

Sounds like a great project. And you now have a steering wheel for it.

It was great to meet you last weekend. Sorry we did not get a chance to speak more.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, we had a great time in the Hill Country. Had I picked up the LE a week or two earlier, I may have brought it up. Not sure yet which car will get the RS wheel yet...my guess is that it will make it onto the 73S but we'll see. Beautiful craftsmanship!
Paragon
The COA for my LEClick to view attachment
Van914
Jason,
Good to see you are back. Your son will learn a lot with that car.
Van
Paragon
QUOTE(Van914 @ Jun 3 2014, 01:46 AM) *

Jason,
Good to see you are back. Your son will learn a lot with that car.
Van

Hey Van...he actually has his eye on a 914 of his own. Maybe the youngest 914 owner at 12? I'll post some pics if it happens.
ripper911
Post some pics anyways, I love the bumblebees. wub.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
carr914
Good to have you back behind the wheel of a 914 again.

For those that don't know who Jason is - he is one of the Truly Good Guys! If you need Konis, he is your go to guy along with other cool stuff. I've been dealing with Jason since before Al Gore invented the Interweb and Paragon was putting out paper catalogs. Fuch, I'm Old! headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.