Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flowerfish
April 5th around 11pm at China town river street Honolulu Hawaii , I spot a orange 914 park on the street , and I get a closer look , it was my car ( yes , it was ) , it good to see her still alive , I can't tell the feeling when I saw her once again , well , the new owner seem like did a little repair from the damage and fixed the brake spin

I would like to say is if you are the new owner , please contact me , I do have some parts you might need it . I feel that is great to see her still can running around , thank you to bring her back to live . Mahalo
nathansnathan
That is cool to see your old 914 after having sold it for years. I've been watching Magnum PI on netflix, and I've seen a few 914's in season 1 & 2 so far. smile.gif
shawaii
Jeff,

I have your car! At lease what is left of it.

I bought a 1970 in April 2015 (Black, but originally green) and the bumpers, hood, top, rear deck, and rims came from your car (Orange but previously blue). The rear deck even has the holes where your luggage rack was mounted.

Previous owner gave me paperwork for both cars to show where things came from.

It is on jack stands right now, as I'm polishing up the old Riviera rims (VW backsets, by the way).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.