Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Trunk lock set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drbill
Hello All,
I've just purchased a 1974 914, which had a reflector installed on the rear trunk. It has an electric remote release switch in the glove box. I want to take it back to original, so I need a trunk lock cylinder and key. I also need whatever mechanism which was there originally that the lock cylinder pushed on to the release the deck lid, if that makes sense. Any help?
Thanks,
Bill Cooper idea.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(drbill @ Apr 5 2014, 05:35 PM) *

Hello All,
I've just purchased a 1974 914, which had a reflector installed on the rear trunk. It has an electric remote release switch in the glove box. I want to take it back to original, so I need a trunk lock cylinder and key. I also need whatever mechanism which was there originally that the lock cylinder pushed on to the release the deck lid, if that makes sense. Any help?
Thanks,
Bill Cooper idea.gif

I can supply the inner ans outer trunk lock but do not have a matching key. You would be better off to have it keyed to the locks that fit the rest of the car.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.