Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake shield bracket Console rubber 1st Gear set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dangrouche
all prices reduced
FS Here are some items that need to live in someone else's part stash.
Rear brake shield brackets; threads good. $12 $10 shipped.
Bracket for early car deposit box, threads good, not rusty or metal fatigued. $12 Pending ship to to Rex L. April 8
Relay assembly. Pending ship to Jeff B. April 8
Console gauge rubber set of three. $9 Shipped 1st Class.

901 Transmission 1st Gear UNMATCHED set Excellent teeth. $15 shipped by USPS Small Flat Rate box.

I will provide a parcel mailing number after mailing.

I take Paypal at dangrouche@juno.com

thanks
Ben
rmdinmd
pm sent for matched first gear set
dangrouche
QUOTE(rmdinmd @ Apr 7 2014, 05:06 AM) *

pm sent for matched first gear set

shipped to rmdinmd 4-7-14
Dr Evil
Do you have the idler gears for those 1st gears? Without those, you can not do reverse.
jim_hoyland
The relay is from a late model. It was mounted in the rear trunk . The end with the sensor goes into a bung on either the muffler or cat- don't remember; the other end goes all the way to the instrument cluster to one of the two red lights that are only found on late cars. That wire may have gone to the passenger side counter before going to the cluster. As I remember both the CAT and ERG could be reset at the pass side counter.
dangrouche
thanks Jim smile.gif
dangrouche
price reduction
JeffBowlsby
I'll take the relay and relay base Dan. Near you in 94583. LMK the total. Thanks.
dangrouche
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 8 2014, 06:46 AM) *

I'll take the relay and relay base Dan. Near you in 94583. LMK the total. Thanks.

Jeff, PayPal $8 to me at dangrouche@juno.com. I will mail it no later than Thursday April 10. Thanks. I mistyped in PM. It is $8 shipped price
Ben
914runnow
Bracket for early car deposit box, threads good, not rusty or metal fatigued. $12 $10 shipped 1st Class mail.

Will take this and thanx!! Paid..!!
Rx
dangrouche
QUOTE(914runnow @ Apr 8 2014, 06:29 PM) *

Bracket for early car deposit box, threads good, not rusty or metal fatigued. $12 $10 shipped 1st Class mail.

Will take this and thanx!! Paid..!!
Rx

pending ship; will give mailing number on Thursday April 10
thanks R L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.