Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting Ellicott City Maryland?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
william1764
Traveling east on RT 70 in Ellicott City, MD and notice red/orange teener parked outside home that can be seen in woods from highway (south side of hwy). At 70 MPH did not get good look. Anybody from world? I'm located outside Ellicott City in Glenwood. Bill
crash914
not mine, but you would be in the right area. There are a couple around here that I have spotted time to time...I am just north of 70 close to mariottsville rd.
puffinator
QUOTE(crash914 @ Apr 7 2014, 04:51 AM) *

not mine, but you would be in the right area. There are a couple around here that I have spotted time to time...I am just north of 70 close to mariottsville rd.

Why didn’t more teeners show up at the Hunt Valley (MD) Anniversary Cars & Coffee on Saturday? I only saw one, a red one with a V6 conversion. I think there were over 1000 cars there. An incredible selection from a McLaren to a whole bunch of Lambo’s to military vehicles to a low rider early VW bug.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee/
crash914
well, for me, I just put the engine back in on Saturday. Got to finish the paint and get the wires hooked up...I can't remember where they all went...it has been 7 years after all...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.