Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why go to Hershey?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
I get asked this by guys from time to time, usually from someone who has never been. The attitude is you can get most anything on-line now, so why make the trek to Chocolate-Town to dig for some parts. Since I have answered this question on a number of occasions I thought I would put it out there, just in case anyone is on the fence about going.
1. There are DEALS at the swap meets. Guys bring stuff and want to leave with an empty truck and a full wallet, every year I walk away with deals that make you smile.
2. The comradery is second to none, to see old friends and new is always amazing. Having someone say, "Hey, I'm Porschedude4488 on the forum" makes you go wow, actually meeting people is so cool. Putting faces to names is amazing.
3. Lots of cool cars to look at. Nick sometimes brings his RHD RS, I love that car!
4. Perfect reason to free your car for Spring, nothing like a good road trip after sitting all winter.
5. Last but not least, you will not walk away empty handed, if you stop by the Unobtanium booth D84 you can grab a FREE gift bag and Poster.
The gift bags are legendary but this year we really stepped it up with some new sponsors like:
Porsche AG
RECARO
Hagerty
Restoration Design
ZIM'S
Many of these items you won't find unless you come to the swap, exclusive!
Also, last but not least, the 911 50th Poster, a very cool poster, we are bringing several hundred of these.

Also, Big John will be there performing great feats of strength!!!!

More info here, http://www.cpa-pca.org/swap/2014.html
The Swap is Saturday, April 19th.
Hope to see everyone there!

---Adam and Matt
Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite
I always look forward to swinging by your booth. My son has the patch from last years goody bag up on his wall, and got me to hang the poster in his room.
:-)
Unobtanium-inc
He's gonna love the panoramic picture in there this year.

See ya there!!!
r_towle
Adams free bags of stuff!!!!

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Unobtanium-inc
The weather is looking good!
bulitt
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Apr 7 2014, 06:47 PM) *

1. There are DEALS at the swap meets. Guys bring stuff and want to leave with an empty truck and a full wallet, every year I walk away with deals that make you smile.
2. The comradery is second to none, to see old friends and new is always amazing. Having someone say, "Hey, I'm Porschedude4488 on the forum" makes you go wow, actually meeting people is so cool. Putting faces to names is amazing.
3. Lots of cool cars to look at. Nick sometimes brings his RHD RS, I love that car!
4. Perfect reason to free your car for Spring, nothing like a good road trip after sitting all winter.
5. Last but not least, you will not walk away empty handed, if you stop by the Unobtanium booth D84 you can grab a FREE gift bag and Poster.

---Adam and Matt

6) - The whole town smells like Chocolate aktion035.gif
Unobtanium-inc
Let there be no doubt on the weather!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.