Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bracket I can't find in the manual.. Help...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbarenboym
Guys I have this bracket that is displayed on the picture. Its fine on one side (shown) but totally missing on the other and I don't know what its called so that I can buy it and weld it on. Help...
McMark
No reproductions available. Look for someone cutting up a car.
Qarl
QUOTE(dbarenboym @ Apr 7 2014, 10:45 PM) *

Guys I have this bracket that is displayed on the picture. Its fine on one side (shown) but totally missing on the other and I don't know what its called so that I can buy it and weld it on. Help...

Not available as piece from anyone. You'll need to find one from someone that's cutting up a car!

try member=rdauenhauer here on 914World!

dbarenboym
what is it though? what do I name it :-)
McMark
There is no name. You can call it a Cross-Member-Rear-Support-Bracket-On-Body. But I would just keep using that picture you've got up there.
bdstone914
QUOTE(dbarenboym @ Apr 7 2014, 08:02 PM) *

what is it though? what do I name it :-)

I have a car that is getting cut and can get you that part. Pm for details.
Bruce
malcolm2
Is the picture of the one you are going to replace? If so, what is wrong with it? If not.... I will add that it will be one bitch of a job to weld that puppy on without a flipping your car over.
dbarenboym
its not that one. Its the other. I have guys with a garage and a lift. It won't be an issue once I get it.
bdstone914
There is a name and part number for that bracket. Pelican shows the part available for $154.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearc...x=0&I1.y=16

I have a car I can cut one from for $40. Coming from a California car with no rust problems in that area.
Bruce
dbarenboym
Bruce If you can cut one out I'll gladly pay the $40 for it. Can you PM me. Thank you
Dan
dbarenboym
Bruce. I also need a pedal set rebuilt. I pulled it out and soaked it in some stuff but its ceased. What do you charge for a rebuild and how can I contact you
bdstone914
QUOTE(dbarenboym @ Apr 8 2014, 05:53 AM) *

Bruce. I also need a pedal set rebuilt. I pulled it out and soaked it in some stuff but its ceased. What do you charge for a rebuild and how can I contact you

PM sent
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.