Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB under dash AC unit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
roachghia70
I would like to find an under dash AC unit. I have a Subaru engine with its stock compressor, and the condenser will go up front with the radiator, so all I need is the part under the dash with a working blower motor and vents.

If you've got one and are willing to sell it for a reasonable price, please let me know.
Thanks!!

euro911
I have a clean/working under dash unit and a clean/working condenser (with trunk mount bar) ... I'd like to sell both as a package if possible $80. + shipping

If not, $50. + shipping for just the dash unit.

(I get good FedEx rates)

I'll post some pix shortly
roachghia70
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 7 2014, 09:52 PM) *

I have a clean/working under dash unit and a clean/working condenser (with trunk mount bar) ... I'd like to sell both as a package if possible $80. + shipping

(I get good FedEx rates)

Thanks for your quick reply!
I 'm very interested in the pics, particularly of the ducts/ condition of the vents.
I'm sorry that I can't use the condenser since you'd prefer to sell the kit complete. If you find a buyer for the whole kit, please go with them to keep it all together. I don't want to be the guy that breaks up a kit for my custom project .
Thanks again!
Thomas

topls914
QUOTE(roachghia70 @ Apr 8 2014, 12:33 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 7 2014, 09:52 PM) *

(I get good FedEx rates)

Thanks for your quick reply!
I 'm very interested in the pics, particularly of the ducts/ condition of the vents.
I'm sorry that I can't use the condenser since you'd prefer to sell the kit complete. If you find a buyer for the whole kit, please go with them to keep it all together. I don't want to be the guy that breaks up a kit for my custom project .
Thanks again!
Thomas

Don't mean to highjack but sawniot wanting to breakup a package so am looking for complete package of all components for underdash AC unit.
roachghia70
QUOTE(topls914 @ Apr 8 2014, 08:20 AM) *

Don't mean to highjack but sawniot wanting to breakup a package so am looking for complete package of all components for underdash AC unit.

No problem. If you're after the whole kit, I'll gladly step out of the way so you can buy this one.

But that means I'm still searching for one. If anyone has the under dash part that they want to sell, please let me know!
topls914
QUOTE(roachghia70 @ Apr 8 2014, 01:35 PM) *

QUOTE(topls914 @ Apr 8 2014, 08:20 AM) *

No problem. If you're after the whole kit, I'll gladly step out of the way so you can buy this one.

But that means I'm still searching for one. If anyone has the under dash part that they want to sell, please let me know!

I am not pursuing this one as I am after a soup to nuts all components need for a complete and operable system. This is just the compressor and under dash component.
euro911
Condenser (trunk) and evaporator (under dash) units

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
roachghia70
Thanks for the pictures! PM sent.
euro911
I wasn't opposed to separating the items, just don't need either part - so ...

Evaporator (dash) unit is now sold smile.gif

If anybody needs a nice condenser - $35. + shipping confused24.gif
billh1963
The two items together at $85 was a great price!
Mblizzard
I have a blower motor if that is all you need. Also have a few vents. Let me know and I can get some pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.