Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New german video from Autobild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJy6Vze3m9E
Elliot Cannon
My German isn't that great but did he say, "yellow is faster"? laugh.gif Thanks Johannes.
johannes
He said yellow with yellow plaid seats is way faster ...
draganc
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 8 2014, 08:47 AM) *

My German isn't that great but did he say, "yellow is faster"? laugh.gif Thanks Johannes.

Ja ja!
Maltese Falcon
Thank you for sharing this Khül video Johannes !

The owner/narrator says that he owns the last +best year of the 914 production. I think he is also a fan of add-on LED lights, these don't look too bad with the foglights on the big bumper cars . It looks like quite a few of our USA + Canadian 914s are finding good homes back in Europe!
Marty
orthobiz
Related question: in some of the books about the 914 I have seen pics with the rear vertical trunk panel between the taillights with the VW-Porsche metal name plate. On these cars I have seen the engine grille WITHOUT the P O R S C H E letters.

In the video I see rear and engine lettering.

Which is correct?

Paul
johannes
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Apr 12 2014, 11:01 AM) *

Related question: in some of the books about the 914 I have seen pics with the rear vertical trunk panel between the taillights with the VW-Porsche metal name plate. On these cars I have seen the engine grille WITHOUT the P O R S C H E letters.

In the video I see rear and engine lettering.

Which is correct?

Paul

Car was sold as Porsche in the USA and VW Porsche in the other countries. Having both Porsche on the grille and VW-Porsche at the back is not correct.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.