Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another reason 914Rubber is the way to go.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
I purchased Sail Vinyl from 914Rubber for $25. I installed it last year and it looks great.

Saw this Sail Vinyl on Ebay that said it was "Close or like OEM." I take that to mean it is NOT OEM.

Check out the price! Are you "discriminating?"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-6-914-...240&vxp=mtr
poorsche914
Glad my LE doesn't have the targa vinyl... would be tough to decide whose product to buy. wacko.gif

driving.gif
ConeDodger
Oh my! Automobile Oklahoma?? blink.gif
Chris H.
But it's IMPORTED! biggrin.gif

Yeah I'll be getting the $25 set.

JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Apr 8 2014, 08:50 PM) *

But it's IMPORTED! biggrin.gif

Yeah I'll be getting the $25 set.

I guess you are NOT discriminating! beerchug.gif
Chris H.
Correct sir! If it's good enough for your car it's good enough for mine. And the 914rubber stuff is probably better anyway.
smarens
better not wait long, there is only 2 available
scotty b
popcorn[1].gif
MDG
Same seller has a 914-6 muffler for $750.00 - Pelican sells them for $545.00
mdelwiche
I just got some sail vinyl from 914Rubber as well....good quality and nicely cut, I think it looks great!

I'll hedge my bet and if for some reason it doesn't hold up, I can replace it 9 more times for the cost of that stuff off of Ebay! All the stuff from Mark has been top notch!
Mikey914
QUOTE(smarens @ Apr 8 2014, 06:52 PM) *

better not wait long, there is only 2 available

Actually I just did more up there are at least 10. I don't always get the inventory on the site updated, but stock should not be an issue. Just a little heads up I do die cit these with hole locations on the bottom. There is some variation, but they are pretty close so you should not have to pull the vinyl up to find the holes.

There is also relief cut to lay down the back corner and for the top section of the sails.
No one else does this. And yes not identical to OEM, but nice material that will stand up to the weather.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.