Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racer Chris
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I just couldn't resist the opportunity for a blatant plug of my stuff.  

I will have a heat exchanger (foot warmer) for my header. It's just taking longer to get a round tuit than I thought.

Allright, now I hafta know. I need stuff, and you have or make stuff. Fantastic. But excuse my ignorance please. What stuff do you have or make? I appreciate you not tooting your own horn on the board, but consider this an official request for info regarding your "stuff".
jdogg
Check out his site.......

http://www.TANGERINERACING.COM
Gint
Thanks Jdogg. If I had known he was associated with Tangerine Racing, I wouldn't have started the thread. Apparently, that was the missing link.
Zeke
Why can't he tout his stuff? This ain't Pelican.

BTW, I want to see about getting a round tuit. I have a square one, but it doesn't work.
Gint
I don't care if he does, I just hadn't made the association.
Brad Roberts
"This isnt Pelican".. clap56.gif good one Milt !!

We all have to eat.. and we should support those people that keep the 914's alive.

B
Lawrence
Why can't he tout his stuff? This ain't Pelican.

ROFLMAO!!!! laugh.gif
Part Pricer
Just to chime in here, I have dealt with Chris. In my experience, he is a very honest and forthright individual. It is refreshing to find this nowadays. And, Chris is an encyclopedia of knowledge on 914s.

Come to think of it, if Chris were an asshole he’d be just like Brad.
seanery
does he color his hair? wacko.gif
ChrisFoley
Good evening everyone,

It was a long day and I just found this thread.

Mike, "stuff" to me means anything I can think of that requires metal fabrication, to make a 914 better. BTW, I just took a closer look at your rustoration thread and you have my respect. Not too many guys would undertake such a project. I have done similar work on a few 914s. In fact I have repaired passenger side frames like yours without removing the QP. Kind of like building a ship in a bottle. unsure.gif

Thanks jdogg!

Milt, I actually saw a round tuit once, but I've had some trouble getting one for lots of things lately. laugh.gif

Brad, I love this place. Thanks!

Rusty, my sentiments exactly! biggrin.gif

Thanks Paul, some people think I am an asshole too, especially my wife. smlove2.gif

Sean, actually it is coloring itself, whats left of it. (color = gray) ohmy.gif
Gint
Thanks Chris. I'm not going to do the entire thing myself. Some real expertise in the welding panels and painting areas will be prudent. I appreciate your "stuff" skills. I might even be a customer at some point.
ChrisFoley
At least you have a rust free donor car for your new pieces. I have always made everything from fresh sheet metal. Reproducing and installing the inner layers of the long's gets real tough. I have a pile of paper templates for various pieces about 2" thick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.