Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE Parts - Need Gone ASAP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nor.Cal.914

Everything is spoken for at this time. I will let everyone know the status in the order I received requests. Thank you for your interest and helping keep these parts in circulation!

I need to be moved out of my house by Sunday and I really have no place to store these things so I'd rather give them away than throw them away. I need everything gone so it all needs to be taken in one trip! Here are some things I have, but I'll get an exact list made this evening:

Stock 914 front calipers (solid rotor type - will need to be rebuilt)

914-6 or 911 front calipers (not sure what they're from but they're for vented rotors - will need to be rebuilt) - euro911

Engine lid

Torsion bar adjusters, brackets, one torsion bar

Almost full set of engine tin

Couple of 4-point buckle type seatbelt harnesses

2 factory speaker covers with I think one broken mounting tab on each

Targa top (will need some TLC)

Very cracked factory dash (may be good as a core)

I have more parts, but that's all I can remember right now. I can take pics if you would like, but I figure there's not much to go wrong with free parts. Thanks for looking, I'm located in San Jose, CA. Need this stuff picked up as soon as possible!
Seabird
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Apr 11 2014, 08:32 AM) *

I need to be moved out of my house by Sunday and I really have no place to store these things so I'd rather give them away than throw them away. I need everything gone so it all needs to be taken in one trip! Here are some things I have, but I'll get an exact list made this evening:

Stock 914 front calipers (solid rotor type - will need to be rebuilt)

914-6 or 911 front calipers (not sure what they're from but they're for vented rotors - will need to be rebuilt)

Engine lid

Torsion bar adjusters, brackets, one torsion bar

Almost full set of engine tin

Couple of 4-point buckle type seatbelt harnesses

2 factory speaker covers with I think one broken mounting tab on each

Targa top (will need some TLC)

I have more parts, but that's all I can remember right now. I can take pics if you would like, but I figure there's not much to go wrong with free parts. Thanks for looking, I'm located in San Jose, CA. Need this stuff picked up as soon as possible!

If the engine tin was from a non-A/C car I am in need. Are you willing to ship for fee?

Thanks,

Miguel
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(Seabird @ Apr 11 2014, 10:20 AM) *

If the engine tin was from a non-A/C car I am in need. Are you willing to ship for fee?

Thanks,

Miguel

It was my factory tin set which didn't have A/C when I bought the car so I don't think it ever did. Not sure how you would tell though? And I would prefer not to have to ship it, but if nobody is interested in picking it up then I will let you know. Thanks!
euro911
I could use the "914-6 or 911 front calipers (not sure what they're from but they're for vented rotors - will need to be rebuilt)", but there's no way I could pick them up in time. Can you pop them into a Priority Mail box for me?
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 11 2014, 11:21 AM) *

I could use the "914-6 or 911 front calipers (not sure what they're from but they're for vented rotors - will need to be rebuilt)", but there's no way I could pick them up in time. Can you pop them into a Priority Mail box for me?

I can set these to the side for you. I believe I have a pair of rear targa top latches that were usable for parts that you asked for quite a few months ago (also for free). If I'm not mistaken then I will put them in the box for you as well. Please let me know and please send me your shipping info. I'll get you a shipping quote next week when I have some more time. Thanks!

-Chris
PCA7GGR
I'll take it all just need to know when I can come by - PM sent. Thanks
euro911
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Apr 11 2014, 11:02 AM) *
I can set these to the side for you. I believe I have a pair of rear targa top latches that were usable for parts that you asked for quite a few months ago (also for free). If I'm not mistaken then I will put them in the box for you as well. Please let me know and please send me your shipping info. I'll get you a shipping quote next week when I have some more time. Thanks!

-Chris
I forgot about the latches, Chris.. Sure, I'll take them as well.

I don't want to impact your move schedule, so whatever works best time-wise for you.

PM me your paypal info and I'll PM you my ship address beerchug.gif
kkid
I am in Oakland and am in need of engine tins. I can come to pick them up whenever convenient for you today.

thanks,

kkid
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Apr 11 2014, 11:11 AM) *

I posted a WTB for 4-point belts recently. I would appreciate getting them if they're in good shape, and black. Please let me know via a PM.

Thanks,

M.i.M.
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Apr 11 2014, 12:11 PM) *

PM sent!

QUOTE(kkid @ Apr 11 2014, 12:56 PM) *

I am in Oakland and am in need of engine tins. I can come to pick them up whenever convenient for you today.

thanks,

kkid

Tins are from a 1975 1.8L and I'm not sure which ones are there or missing, but the main cylinder covers and front and rear pieces are there, plus the front fan, and some other under shroud pieces that go between the pushrod tubes and exhaust. I'll post some pics.

QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Apr 11 2014, 01:34 PM) *

I posted a WTB for 4-point belts recently. I would appreciate getting them if they're in good shape, and black. Please let me know via a PM.

Thanks,

M.i.M.

I have a set of black harnesses and red Sabelt harnesses. I will post pics of both tonight. Thanks!
914bub
PM sent
pneuhyde
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 11 2014, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Apr 11 2014, 11:02 AM) *

-Chris
I forgot about the latches, Chris.. Sure, I'll take them as well.

I don't want to impact your move schedule, so whatever works best time-wise for you.

PM me your paypal info and I'll PM you my ship address beerchug.gif

Mark,
Wish I had seen this today, as I was in San Jose. But I am not far away and would be happy to pick them up tomorrow or Sunday and ship them next week for you if it would help all concerned.
Steve Hansen
euro911
That a nice offer, Steve. I don't have Chris' contact info or address, so we'll have to see if he sees this and replies here confused24.gif

How's the car coming along?
pneuhyde
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 12 2014, 10:01 AM) *

That a nice offer, Steve. I don't have Chris' contact info or address, so we'll have to see if he sees this and replies here confused24.gif

How's the car coming along?

Good, but slow. Taxes just sucked up most of my rat-holed play fund and I will be traveling for my two grandkids birthdays in the next month which is going to use up the rest.
But
I was really happy with how the visors, door panels, and knee pad cleaned up and with my rework of the gage cluster.
Todays' plan is to fit my new dash cap to the old dash top, as well as trying to make one good Targa top out of the two that I have. I have been visiting 914Rubber for some new rubber around the windshield which I plan to put back in as soon as the dash is all back together.
And on. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.