Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transport engine to Portland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Any one from the LA / San Diego area headed to the Portland area any time in this year? -smile.gif.
I'm in need of transporting an engine to Rennsport in Portland for engine work.
PM:willing to pay for the lift.

Thanks!
Saturday pop...any one?
Alice
lol-2.gif
QUOTE(Alice @ Apr 13 2014, 04:00 AM) *

lol-2.gif

Thanks for the bump - Alice in wonderland piratenanner.gif
shoguneagle
we might be able to set up a shuttle to get it transported to Portland. I live in Grants Pass and could justify going to the Bay Area for a possible pickup point. I can take it to Portland since I need to have an excuse to travel that way and force me to take my wife to see the sights. (we recently moved to Oregon from Arizona and California). Maybe you can arrange for someone to transport it north (I have been known to travel as far south as possible but I will not go into the inner LA-San Diego basin. Let me know.

I will be in the Bay Area the weekend of the Monterey Historic Races but will be driving an Alfa down for that event. Other than this the year remains fairly open to take care of the transportation.

Steve
warpig
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 11 2014, 09:31 AM) *

Any one from the LA / San Diego area headed to the Portland area any time in this year? -smile.gif.
I'm in need of transporting an engine to Rennsport in Portland for engine work.
PM:willing to pay for the lift.

Thanks!

My Dad may will be coming up from Tucson to Portland next week or the one after. I can see if he will pick it up on the way if it is eady to go. Mike 619 467 6650
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.