Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alapone
I have a set of heat exchangers off my 75' 2.0l in relatively rough shape. I also have a bursch exhaust minus a muffler. I will get pics up in the next few days will entertain all offers. I was thinking $150 + shipping?
MikeInMunich
Stainless? Price incl. Bursch or not? Minus a muffler? Hmmm. Interested. Please send me a PM.

Thanks,

M.i.M.
JeffBowlsby
Not much interest in those Alapone, especially if they are rough. Most people that take those off replace them with the 73-74 HE's because they flow better. They are not stainless either.
Alapone
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(Alapone @ Apr 14 2014, 04:23 PM) *

I have a set of heat exchangers off my 75' 2.0l in relatively rough shape. I also have a bursch exhaust minus a muffler. I will get pics up in the next few days will entertain all offers. I was thinking $150 + shipping?

I am told they are not stainless and there is some rust damage to one end of the right heat exchanger. The Bursch system is being sold without a muffler ( I am keeping that for use w my new exhaust). Any $+ shipping will be considered. Sorry for the quality of the picture I will try to get some better ones later in the week
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.