Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
flat6parts
FS 914 Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i433/C...zpsc304f165.jpg

I prefer direct PM messages.

$800 plus shipping, payment through paypal only.

Located in Los Angeles.

Thanks for looking.

Kent
flat6parts@gmail.com
(626)-429-2371
sportlicherFahrer
Looks like these are of the 1.7/1.8 variety. Haven't seen those pull the same kind of sales as the 2.0 SSI's. May see more interest with a slightly lower price. GLWTS
euro911
Yep, 1.7/1.8L.

Nice, clean specimens, but yeah, priced a bit high ...
jacksun
high? yes, considering mine were $350 shipped...

and look just as pretty.............

maybe that price includes installation??

euro911
QUOTE(jacksun @ Apr 16 2014, 03:22 AM) *

high? yes, considering mine were $350 shipped...

and look just as pretty.............

maybe that price includes installation??
laugh.gif

Well, I'm a discount seller, Randall shades.gif

Did you get them on your car yet?
flat6parts
Ok everyone, enough is enough, I am willing to drop the price to $600 for the pair plus shipping! Prices of these are going up just like the overall value of the cars! Who needs these bad boys?!

Thanks!

Also, how can you tell these are for 1.7 and 1.8 vs 2.0? Please share the knowledge. Thank you.

QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Apr 15 2014, 03:47 PM) *

Looks like these are of the 1.7/1.8 variety. Haven't seen those pull the same kind of sales as the 2.0 SSI's. May see more interest with a slightly lower price. GLWTS

sportlicherFahrer
The 1.7/1.8 HE's have the rise at the muffler end vs. the 2.0 pipes that stay basically flat all the way back to the muffler. Also, usually the pipes and flanges on the 1.7/1.8's are mild steel with SS heater jackets on them. Most of the 2.0's are totally SS on the pipes, flanges, and jacket. Easiest way to check is using a magnet. Won't stick to SS. Hope this helps you for the future. Your set does look really nice. Hope someone takes them off your hands for you for what you are looking for. beerchug.gif
euro911
You might get that amount from a newbie that doesn't know the true market value, or possibly on ebay, sebring66 ...
mepstein
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 16 2014, 07:47 PM) *

You might get that amount from a newbie that doesn't know the true market value, or possibly on ebay, sebring66 ...

shades.gif
rick 918-S
Still high. Check prices for the 1.7/1.8. Last set I purchased were $ 250.00 in perfect condition. Just trying to be helpful.
flat6parts
FYI:

These are full stainless steel all around. Magnets do not stick to any part of these HE's, including flanges and pipes. So I guess i have 1.7/1.8 full stainless steel FS.

Thank You.

Kent

QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Apr 16 2014, 11:03 AM) *

The 1.7/1.8 HE's have the rise at the muffler end vs. the 2.0 pipes that stay basically flat all the way back to the muffler. Also, usually the pipes and flanges on the 1.7/1.8's are mild steel with SS heater jackets on them. Most of the 2.0's are totally SS on the pipes, flanges, and jacket. Easiest way to check is using a magnet. Won't stick to SS. Hope this helps you for the future. Your set does look really nice. Hope someone takes them off your hands for you for what you are looking for. beerchug.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.