Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early Round Fog Light Housings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
I need just the housings for the early fog lights. They need to have minimal rust and pitting. PM with pics and price shipped to NorCal (94568). Thanks
edrotol
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Apr 17 2014, 02:10 PM) *

I need just the housings for the early fog lights. They need to have minimal rust and pitting. PM with pics and price shipped to NorCal (94568). Thanks

is this what you are looking for? if yes, how many and what is fair?

PCA7GGR
Those are reflectors - I need the outside main housings that the reflectors, lens and rings mount to. Thanks
914bub
Not to be off topic but it sounds like your mounting another ,(Aftermarket maybe) light assembly in stock housings? If that's the case, care to share what your using. My lenses are pitted and something else that worked well would be great. Sorry for the hi-jack.
PCA7GGR
"Sorry for the hi-jack" - really?

Try a PM next time.

As for sharing, "That would be telling.".
markb
These are what I have. The gaskets are new. Make me a fair offer.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
$25 and I provide shipping via a FedEx label?

If this works for you, let me know your PayPal, your shipping address, phone number (for FedEx label) and your email address. Thansk

Sergio
914bub
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Apr 17 2014, 03:26 PM) *

"Sorry for the hi-jack" - really?

Try a PM next time.

As for sharing, "That would be telling.".

Fair enough, PM sent,..... about the misrepresented door handle you sold me.
PCA7GGR
Since you choose do this on the forum, let me restate what i have stated in my reply to your PM:

If you have any issues with the door handle that I have sold to you, please return it and I will refund your payment as well as the cost to return the door handle.

Enough said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.