Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speedometer works, Odometer doesn't
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smarens
speedo works good, nothing from Odometer or Trip, wondering if there is a common problem or something I should work at first?? confused24.gif
Kirmizi
Common problem with an easy fix. smile.gif
Here's link to a repair article on Pelican-
http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/M...auge_repair.htm
smarens
awesome thanks, didn't think to check PP, just placed an order there this morning for some other items
malcolm2
QUOTE(smarens @ Apr 20 2014, 03:49 PM) *

awesome thanks, didn't think to check PP, just placed an order there this morning for some other items

It is pretty easy to follow. Be careful on dis-assembly. I got the ODO working like a champ, but my speedo has some issues. There are a couple small wheels that I must have gotten turned around and when I hit 70 mph the needle stays there, 'til I get back to about 35.

Try to figure out a way to test it before you go to the trouble of crimping the bezel ring back on the front. I hate to go back in, so I am living with it 'til I can send them off to Tim for LED lights.

Since my car has been rebuilt top to bottom, I took the opportunity to roll it back to zero. It is a 1975 - 2013 now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.