Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: A few body parts and others
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PorscheNut924
Both left fenders have sold. Right ones are still available.

I live in Washougal, WA (Portland/Vancouver area). Trying to see if anyone is interested in four fenders cut off a car, before I scrap them. I also have a pair of doors with good glass. I will be taking the interior handles and latches off before selling the doors, but I'd be willing to sell them too.

I also have a pair of good sun visors with clips, a pair of black headlight surround trim pieces, and a few other things. I'll get a more detailed list posted when I have time.

Make an offer if you live close enough to pick them up from me--or if you don't mind paying shipping costs. I'm willing to meet you up to 80 miles away for a good offer. I can take payment by Paypal.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
moldygreg
Hi,
I sent you a private message. I'm interested in a right rear fender and am in Seattle.
Greg
sportlicherFahrer
Do you know if the glass is factory tinted? If so, I would like the passenger side glass pieces. I'm up in Tacoma, so just an easy drive down for me.
chads74
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.