Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sway bar bushings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
Anyone know of a supplier for the stock rear sway bar drop link "cup" bushings? The pieces on the drop links themselves

Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 21 2014, 11:57 AM) *

Anyone know of a supplier for the stock rear sway bar drop link "cup" bushings? The pieces on the drop links themselves

Thanks

Pelican has them.
914work
Dealer as well
naro914
Thanks
Typed this quick on my phone while driving because someone asked and I didn't have a chance to search. I'll check out Pelican.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 21 2014, 12:32 PM) *

Thanks
Typed this quick on my phone while driving because someone asked and I didn't have a chance to search. I'll check out Pelican.

You're probably gonna be better off getting them from the dealership nearest you and svaing shipping charges. Pelican most likely buys them from the dealer, so their list price is probably the same as Porsche's. The part number is 901-343-782-00.

The Cap'n
bdstone914

Thanks

You typed while driving?
Hope you at least pulled off the road to not endanger others.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 21 2014, 11:58 AM) *

Thanks

You typed while driving?
Hope you at least pulled off the road to not endanger others.

He's in North Carolina. It's alright, all of their roads are straight... av-943.gif

I do it at stop signs often. Pretty simple with the iPhone.
naro914
Yep, at lights and signs. And talk to text really works well!!
naro914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 21 2014, 03:52 PM) *

Thanks

You're probably gonna be better off getting them from the dealership nearest you and svaing shipping charges. Pelican most likely buys them from the dealer, so their list price is probably the same as Porsche's. The part number is 901-343-782-00.

The Cap'n

I refuse to buy from our dealer. Long history here. Wouldn't buy from them if they were free.
jmalone
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 21 2014, 01:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Apr 21 2014, 03:52 PM) *

Thanks

The Cap'n

I refuse to buy from our dealer. Long history here. Wouldn't buy from them if they were free.

EBS (do a search) has great service and sells them for $3.20 a piece.
CMONNETT
I'm the parts manager at a dealer in Texas. I usuall keep 5 sets of them in stock at all times. If I can help, let me know.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(CMONNETT @ Apr 21 2014, 01:05 PM) *

I'm the parts manager at a dealer in Texas. I usuall keep 5 sets of them in stock at all times. If I can help, let me know.

Sorry for the hijack but I would be interested in some front sway bar bushings.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Apr 21 2014, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(CMONNETT @ Apr 21 2014, 01:05 PM) *

Sorry for the hijack but I would be interested in some front sway bar bushings.

The Porsche ones are the best but harder to install. They do not come with the metal inserts which are about $6 each and often rust out. The Weltmeister are a two part that are easy to install and come with the insert.

Bruce
CMONNETT
The fronts are available at the Atlanta DC. They run $9.81 ea. I could do 15% off and you pay actual shipping to get to you. Let me know.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(CMONNETT @ Apr 23 2014, 02:20 PM) *

The fronts are available at the Atlanta DC. They run $9.81 ea. I could do 15% off and you pay actual shipping to get to you. Let me know.

PM me the total and the best way to pay! Thanks a lot!
BKLA
I believe that 914 rubber has them as well. (At least thats where I got my set.) Support Mark!
Mblizzard
QUOTE(BKLA @ Apr 23 2014, 03:50 PM) *

I believe that 914 rubber has them as well. (At least thats where I got my set.) Support Mark!

I certainly support Mark! You should see my credit card statement! But I did not see them on his site. Certainly could have missed them but I did look there first.
dangrouche
http://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.a...=901-343-782-00

$2.41 each at Autohausaz
Mikey914
I have been buying them from the dealer. The one thing I do have is the rubber bushing for the rear sway bar. In fact, I just redid the tooling and plan to do a GB to move a bunch of them. I should have the new ones in about 10 days.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.