Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June 2014 EXCELLENCE "Survivor Six" Article
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
I just received my June 2014 EXCELLENCE #219 magazine with a great feature story on John Forbes - Blackforest Racing's lowest mileage 914-6 survivor.

Wow, personal accolades to Mr. Forbes for bringing this beauty back to life. w00t.gif

Anyone here know the car?? This article will raise the $$-value on all 914-4 & 6ers. popcorn[1].gif Get one while you can!!!!

Tom
poorsche914
John told me about this car back in the fall at Okteenerfest. Looking forward to seeing photos of it. Guess I better make a trip to my nearest book store

driving.gif
rick 918-S
Just read it! Cool!
dcecc1968
I have seen this car shortly after John picked this beauty up. Very impressive car. He told me that he never owned a 914 that he didn't drive as a daily driver as a rule...I think he might make an exception to his rule with this one.
TJB/914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 21 2014, 07:43 PM) *

Here's that little "Rubber Band" photo holding the jack handle tight they talked about in the 914-6 article. It's on Hawk's German Euro 914-6. w00t.gif Kinda Rare. popcorn[1].gif

BTW: I get excited about these little things & found an original 914-4 tool kit black rubber band a few days ago. Now I have (2) of them. We all get our jolly's off finding rare stuff av-943.gif .
Tom
mepstein
I lived in Mt Holly until I was 6 so maybe I saw the car between '70-72 biggrin.gif

I know it's super low milage but I would drive it.

driving.gif
sixnotfour
It was worse than it appears wet damp environment...No matter what mileage...That said I would love to own it and drive the crap out of it.... driving.gif
once in a life time, right place right time... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.