Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 914 Project Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
1975 Porsche 914 – Repainted with original factory option Copper Metallic L99K,
Brand new tires + Alignment
New springs and shocks (KYB) all four corners – suspension lowered,
Strong brakes,New fuel lines, new fuel pump, Pulled the gas tank and cleaned it, four new injectors, New clutch, Brand new 2.0 Heads on a 1.8 case,Rebuilt alternator,New points and condenser,Brand new optima battery, new battery tray, COMPLETE seal kit,Quart of fresh paint for touch up,Custom exhaust – solid,
Brand new carpet and reupholstered seats, uncut door panels,Brand new vacuum lines, Passed Oregon DEQ with good tags through 2016!! Backdated bumpers with new rubber tops.
Owner wants to sell this easy fix project car, to move on to a turn key driver.
Has dropped valve seat? Engine does not crank over. Extremely well priced at
$4500. Price Reduced. Call or Text Craig at 503-799-5794
boxstr
Pics are big.
boxstr
More pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
one more
sixaddict
Craig
Come with matching cow.
Sorry couldn't help myself
TOT
boxstr
Yes of course it does.
Craig at CAMP
3d914
Is this using D-jet or L-jet? The heads are 2.0L but has the displacement changed from 1.8? Does it have stock 2.0L valves? More details please.

Also hows the "hell-hole" and longs?

TIA
boxstr
It is an L-jet. Heads are rebuilt 2.0 Ran out very strong before this issue. Hell holes and longs are very solid. It has a new battery tray and stand. All areas that had any surface rust were scrubbed and treated with rust stop.
Clean car, owner worked on it for approximately three years to get to this point. And when the motor decided to give up he did to, purchased another turnkey 914.
Contac me by text to email with specific questions. 503-799-5794
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
New price, reduced $1500. To $4500.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
New Price seller says Sell.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
New price seller say sell.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Included with This sale is a 1.8 long block motor. Runs.
Craig at CAMP
daytona
I really like this car, but the cost of shipping it would make it too expensive for me. If only it were closer.
Allan
Throw in shipping and I'll take it... lol-2.gif
falconfp2001
I'm working on a promotion..............hmmm I want so bad but can't afford until I get mo money
boxstr
SOLD..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.