Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Zimmermann 914-4 Rear Rotors Drilled to 5-lug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
These are brand spank'n new Zimmermann Z-Coated 914-4 Rear rotors drilled to 5-lug. They have been indexed to retain the mounting screws. These are for you if you have 914-4 hubs that have been drilled to 5-lug.

Price is $77.00 per rotor ($154.00 per pair). Shipping will be $16.00 per "pair" to anywhere in the US. International shipments are possible, please inquire about pricing.

(I have 3 2 pair available at this price)

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I will take a pair.
Edit: Will pass. Good deal
Bruce
BuddyV
I will take a pair.
Eric_Shea
2 Pair left. Basically this gang... $20.00 per rotor for the machine work. I don't think you'll find that anywhere. wink.gif

Other things to consider: Proper diameter for a 914-4 rear caliper. No need to machine a 914-6 rotor to fit and, again, the rotor attachment screw holes are both in place. If you have -4 rear calipers and/or -4 drilled hubs, these are the least expensive option. Why purchase expensive 914-6 rear rotors and pay extra to machine the edge on those, only to find out the attachment holes don't line up (914-6's used 911 hubs with a different layout)?

IPB Image
e_artiles
I will take a pair...please PM me payment details.
Eric_Shea
1 pair left...
speed metal army
I should grab these.. Can you put them in with my late rears?
Email me a bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.