Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Early (cable) Window Regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DBCooper
Glass hit the floor, lifter wheel broke off, so now I need an early cable (not late scissor) passenger side window regulator. I can drive anywhere around central California to pick up if that will save any on the cost and hassle of shipping.

Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Apr 25 2014, 05:16 PM) *

Glass hit the floor, lifter wheel broke off, so now I need an early cable (not late scizzor) passenger side window regulator. I can drive anywhere around central California to pick up if that will save any on the cost and hassle of shipping.

Thanks

If you do not find one locally I should have a couple in Riverside.
Shipping should not be too bad compared to the cost of gas to go pick one up.
BTW 914 rubber has the lifter wheels.
Bruce
DBCooper
Oh man, Bruce, I have a spare here, and when I saw your post I realized that I bought it from you a couple of years ago. Unfortunately idiot that I am I bought a driver's side when that side the glass was just unglued, the broken roller is on the passenger. So how much would you want for a passenger?

I didn't see replacement lifter rollers on 914rubber, just the guide rollers, the four small ones. What broke on mine is the large white roller that travels on the cable and supports the weight of the glass. It looks like it's pressed on, is that one even replaceable?
bdstone914
I want $25 for the regulator.

I know he has them.

Send an email or PM. Some parts are not easy to find on the site.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.