Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Momo horn buttion : Embossed Porsche Crest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lonewolfe
QUOTE(bcheney @ Apr 27 2014, 07:33 PM) *

Those leather horn buttons do look pretty cool! All the way from Mexico!
CptTripps
Just ordered one. Those are awesome.
lonewolfe
I ordered one of these also on 4/30.

Hey Capt, have you received yours yet? I have not. Manuel said he emailed it on 4/30. I believe they're being shipped from Mexico.
Harpo
I have also ordered and I have not received mine either. He forwarded me a tracking number but it dosen't work. Yes, they are coming from Mexico.

David
Rob-O
These look fantastic. A great way to get rid of the Momo insignia on the horn button. I'm a little apprehensive about ordering one though since it seems like others who have already ordered haven't received theirs.
steuspeed
QUOTE(Rob-O @ May 10 2014, 04:51 PM) *

These look fantastic. A great way to get rid of the Momo insignia on the horn button. I'm a little apprehensive about ordering one though since it seems like others who have already ordered haven't received theirs.

Got mine off ebay for my vintage momo.

Rob-O
I've seen the ones like yours on eBay as well. But I haven't seen the LEATHER ones on there. I think the one that he shows in his pic in the link above is just for reference on what type of horn button his leather embossed parts will fit on.
Rob-O
Has anybody received theirs yet? I'm interested in feedback before I place an order.
CptTripps
I haven't. Honestly, I forgot I ordered it until I saw this thread.
lonewolfe
Not yet! I asked him when to expect it last Saturday. He said he'd email me the tracking number on Sunday but never did. I'm hoping for the best but realize I may never see this button!
lonewolfe
I received my horn button today and it looks great!

I want to note that these are being made and shipped in Mexico City and shipping is about 3 weeks. We were starting to wonder if they would make it. I had contacted Manuel again and he's been very responsive and was about to send me another one today when this one arrived.
Harpo
The mail man attempted to deliver but apparently a signature is required.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.