Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Boxster Big Brake Setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Qarl
Boxster Monobloc Big Brake Setup (front and rear).

I purchased this a number of years ago from Rich Johnson. This setup has been mounted on my suspension, but never used (ie., no fluid has been run threw them). I am going to revert back to 911s alloy front calipers and GT-rears.

Setup Includes...

Front
Two NEW Boxster monobloc (Brembo) front calipers. Requires front struts with 3.5" caliper mount spacing
Two NEW 24mm Zimmerman Sport (drilled) vented rotors
Two billet front caliper mounting adapters
Front Brake pads (Mintex), brake pad mounting hardware
Mounting bolts

Rear
Two NEW Boxster monobloc (Brembo) rear calipers
Two NEW 20mm Zimmerman Sport (drilled) vented rotors
Two billet rear caliper mounting adapters to mount directly to 914 rear trailing arm
Rear Brake pads (Mintex), brake pad mounting hardware. Rear pads have been trimed (chamfered) for proper clearance of the rear trailing arms.
Mounting bolts

This setup requires a 23mm master cylinder (Not included) to provide enough fluid and pedal feel for the four pistons per caliper.

Condition.
Everything is in VG+ to excellent condition. I've moved the suspension between 2 different houses, so there a couple of tiny nicks on two of the calipers.

The rotors are in great condition. 2 rotors have some spots of discoloration on the backside (these were actually like this when I received them a long time ago).

Everything has been wiped down and very clean. The rotors have the protective oil still on them (you should always wipe your rotors down with acetone before mounting your calipers and pads).

I would rate the overall condition a 9.5 out of 10.

This a ready-to-bolt on solution for massive braking power. Great for high-horsepower conversions. Note, you will lose your stock e-brake in the rear, unless you modify your trailing arms for the 911 e-brake setup (search the forums).

I'm not sure, but I believe this will fit under a 15" wheel. Buyers should verify.

Price

Rich currently sells this setup for $2650 plus shipping. (S/H can be expensive as this whole setup is heavy due to the massive rotors).

I will let this go for $2100 $1900 shipped.

Shipping is only in continental US. I will not ship to AK, HI, PR, or overseas.

I can do Paypal (but you will need to pay the fees or add 3%). Cashier's check or cash also accepted.

Located in Orlando, FL

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pictures mounted (struts and trailing arms, not included)

IPB Image

IPB Image
Qarl
Price lowered to $1900
horizontally-opposed
Great deal on a great setup!

If I hadn't done the alloy PMB thing, I'd be looking at this pretty seriously. While I don't have the tires to take full advantage of these, I've never met a big brake upgrade I didn't like...

GLWS!
Qarl
sale pending
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.