Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Extra parts that came with my car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PorscheNut924
I have the following extra parts that came with my 1974 1.8. Email me at porschenut924@gmail.com or PM for more pictures and/or details.

-Pair of decent sun visors with mounting clips. $180 shipped, or make an offer
-Black plastic headlight trim piece, driver's side. $25 shipped
-2 rearview mirrors, good condition (a little fading in the silver around the edges and faint spots across the glass, but they're solid and usable). $40 shipped each
-Right taillight housing, no lens. $35 shipped
-Turn signal switch. $45 shipped
-Right front fender, cut off a parts car. Has minor surface rust and one dent on top. $50, plus shipping if you're too far away to meet me in person.
-Interior door handles and latch assemblies off the doors. $20 each for the handles, $35 each for the latches. Shipping included.
-Rear targa bar chrome trim piece. $60 shipped
-Rear window defroster switch. $45 shipped

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
type47fan
PM sent

I'll take the:

"Left taillight assembly, good condition aside from a couple small holes in the housing. $60 shipped"

Thanks,
PorscheNut924
Bump. Added a few more parts.
PorscheNut924
Bump.

If anyone has parts to trade, I'd be interested in several things. Message me or email porschenut924@gmail.com.
hsus2k
Do you have any front turn signal light socket?
boogie_man
Never mind all that, take pictures of that beautiful motocross track you have up there biggrin.gif
PorscheNut924
QUOTE(hsus2k @ May 13 2014, 07:14 AM) *

Do you have any front turn signal light socket?

I do not, sorry.
PorscheNut924
QUOTE(boogie_man @ May 14 2014, 11:54 AM) *

Never mind all that, take pictures of that beautiful motocross track you have up there biggrin.gif

Heh, I live about four miles from it. Only been there once, though.
boogie_man
QUOTE(PorscheNut924 @ May 15 2014, 09:02 AM) *

QUOTE(boogie_man @ May 14 2014, 11:54 AM) *

Heh, I live about four miles from it. Only been there once, though.

Raced it many times back in the day, you'd swear you're riding straight up to heaven.
PorscheNut924
Bump. Still have parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.