Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: More parts! Parts added 4/29
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I have an early mirror, needs glass. This is good daily driver quality. SOLD! smile.gif
markb
This is a late mirror, it doesn't have glass, but the rubber gasket is there. It was painted black at one point, and has some dings, but should clean up prtetty good. I'm asking $25.00 OBO, + shipping. Paypal referred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a set of early thresholds. They've been well used, but good daily driver quality. I'm asking $35.00 OBO, + shipping. Paypal referred.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a reset cable & knob for the speedo/trip meter. SOLD! smile.gif
markb
This is a plastic VDO 2 gauge cluster mount for the ashtray area. New in package. SOLD! smile.gif

Markl
I'll take the gauge mount and reset cable - sending PM
mepstein
I'll take early mirror if there are no dents or deep scratched. Please pm me your paypal
markb
QUOTE(Markl @ Apr 28 2014, 12:23 PM) *

I'll take the gauge mount and reset cable - sending PM

PM received. I'll box & get a total.
markb
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 28 2014, 12:27 PM) *

I'll take early mirror if there are no dents or deep scratched. Please pm me your paypal

No dents or deep scratches. I'll box & get a total.
mrholland2
I'd love to see what that gauge mount looks like installed. . and then find out where to get one if it looks smooooooth
markb
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Apr 28 2014, 05:07 PM) *

I'd love to see what that gauge mount looks like installed. . and then find out where to get one if it looks smooooooth

Do a search, I'm sure I've seen one installed, but I can't say which thread.
markb
Late mirror & thresholds still available.
markb
This is a pair of sunvisors. They would work for a daily driver. Mirror is good, just dirty. I'm asking $35.00 OBO for the pair with mounts, + shipping. Paypal preferred. SOLD! smile.gif

markb
3 drivers side visors. Good for cores, or put new stuffing in & use them. I'm asking $9.14 OBO each + shipping. Paypal preferred. Top one SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
Headlight surrounds. I can't tell the difference of left or right, they all look the same. All are white, except the front one in the last pic. The other 2 in the last pic have been painted. I'm asking $9.14 OBO each, + shipping. Paypal preferred. 1 pair SOLD!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
73-74 2.0 aircleaner. I'm asking $45.00 OBO + shipping. Paypal preferred. SOLD! smile.gif
napasteve
sending PM
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.