Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: What a shame
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ray Warren
You think you have seen some rough 914's.
Check out this site
markb
Makes me sad. IPB Image
Stutgart46
What a waste. Seeing that Hemi Cuda like that makes my stomache hurt. IPB Image
ws91420
I would love to have a 69 70 Charger or one of those Daytonas.
Mr.C
I have been meaning to take pictures of all the 914s I have seen in yards. I can think of about 10 or so I have seen not running that look like a lot of cars on that site. I've got the perfect job for finding stuff like this. Corvettes, Mustangs, Mopar you name it I have seen it under a tarp or rotting in a field at some point or another. In fact I'm trying to get this old lady to part with a 911S I found sitting in her carport coverd in bird crap. Man I could go on and on about what I have found.
skline
Where is that 911? I can be very convincing and could have it in no time.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 13 2005, 10:03 PM)
Where is that 911? I can be very convincing and could have it in no time.

IPB Image IPB Image
scruz914
That is sad. Some of the ones in the classics section don't look too bad though. I like the woody.
jd74914
I know of so many people who let cars sit.

I even know of a 914 that was down the street that the owner wouldn't sell for many years. we asked him alot if he was interested in selling it; then one day he sent it to the crusher without warning. Another perfectly good '73 2.0 was killed IPB Image

I hate seeing sights like that. IPB Image I just don't understand why IPB Image
jwalters
IPB Image Yea, not more than 12 houses down from me is a 914 with rear flares, all kinds of body enhancements and all primered out and ready for paint--and it just sits there--people around the block says it has been that way for YEARS!!----wish I had the clams to offer him something for it--but my project is trying to get the best of me and I just will not allow it!!! IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.