Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa bay 914 sightings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
3liter914-6
Hi Folks,

Yesterday on the way back from Orlando (2:30pm ish), I passed a red 914 going the opposite direction (South) on the Veteran's Expressway . Caught it out of the corner of my eye, and did a double take. Sure enough it was a nice red 914. Didn't get a good look, but looked like it had some body matched trim pieces. Don't know if it's a list memeber, but wanted them to know it brought a smile to my face. Being from the rust-belt, seeing another 914 on the road is an event I've only experienced a handful of times.

I mentioned it to my GF tonight, and she said she saw another 914 on her way back to work after lunch (2pm). It was white and on Little Road in Port Richey.

So, Hi, if you're on the board. If not watch out I've got some 914world.com cards and I'm on the lookout for you...
URY914
I've seen a yellow daily driver aroung downtown on 275.

But I don't know the cars you saw.
newdeal2
I see "drivers" every so often and think they are just closet 914 owners. Saw one around the block last week. 1.8 in so so condtion. You know these little toys tend to run forever without too much trouble.
Rouser
Yeah, it was probably me, headin' to work; guaranteed it was me if I was puffin' a stogie. I blow down Veterans Expressway on my way to I-275 North, than through Malfunction Junction to I-4 East.

After I get through those $%&# choke points I look in my rear-view mirror; every ricer in a pimped-out Hondamitsunissan thinks I'm fair game.

Yeah, right ... Tally-HO!
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Rouser @ Jan 14 2005, 06:05 PM)
every ricer in a pimped-out Hondamitsunissan thinks I'm fair game.

Yeah, right ...

IPB Image Hondamitsunissan

I love it!

Lisa IPB Image
URY914
Sorry Rouser, I forgot that was your neck-of-the-woods.
Of course it was you.

Paul
3liter914-6
Yup, it was Rouser's car. I remember the red bumper, with I think chrome fog light grilles? And then after I passed, I looked back and saw the chrome rear bumper. Anyway, Rouser, good to see another 914 out on the road. Are you close to my neck of the woods? (Port Richey). I passed you right after you'd have come out of the Anderson Mills RD. interchange, so I figure you're up around here somewhere...

The white one is still a mystery, I didn't see it myself, but the GF is pretty good with the Porsche spotting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.