Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get em before I change my mind. Easy starter kit No 5 bolt conversion needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
Here's your project jump started kit. Widened Pedrini's, fat tires and a set of steel flares. Doesn't get easier.

Here's what I'm offering:

Two 16" X 8" widened Pedrini wheels. The back space is 6"

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Two Yokohama 225/50/16 4VS tires. These were run on the Alien one summer. They are like new tread.

Click to view attachment

Two 16" X 10" Widened Pedrini's. The back space is set at 5 1/2"

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Two 255/50/16" Yokohama Avid 4VS tires. These tires were run on the Alien for on summer. I had an alignment issue that caused them to wear out prematurely. These are great for mock up and will get you started on the flare project but are not good for a road trip.

Click to view attachment

Everyone knows what the Restoration Design flares look like so I'm digging these out of my stash unless I have to.

Click to view attachment

Here is a photo shop done by my good friend Chappy showing the project these were intended to be used on.

Click to view attachment

Here are the tires mounted on the Alien. They are really Phat!

Click to view attachment

The price is $ 1800.00 plus shipping to the 48. open to trades.

Looking for a set of early seats with the leatherette inserts not basket weave. Looking for any factory 6 stuff including core engines for trade.
aturboman
Sent you a PM
rick 918-S
Replied to pm. I'm not separating them for now. This is a starter kit and a package deal for now.
sixnotfour
Even if some one wanted all 8s at that price its a good deal .
cost to narrow them $300 ??
http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/index-2.html
rick 918-S
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 29 2014, 01:18 PM) *

Even if some one wanted all 8s at that price its a good deal .
cost to narrow them $300 ??
http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/index-2.html

Ya, and no 5 lug mod needed.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif

Let's make a deal! biggrin.gif
horizontally-opposed
Smokin' deal, and if I was building a hot four or a Subie, these would be the wheels I'd go with with 986 brakes behind them. Super trick, and anti-six conversion (not that there's anything wrong with those... biggrin.gif )

You are killin me by not building that Lil' Pink Truck, Rick! Even better lines than the Troutman-Barnes pickups!

pete
rick 918-S
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Apr 30 2014, 04:32 PM) *

Smokin' deal, and if I was building a hot four or a Subie, these would be the wheels I'd go with with 986 brakes behind them. Super trick, and anti-six conversion (not that there's anything wrong with those... biggrin.gif )

You are killin me by not building that Lil' Pink Truck, Rick! Even better lines than the Troutman-Barnes pickups!

pete

Thanks Pete! Ya, it's kind of killing me too. I think the version Chappy drew up is an elegant rendition of a custom themed truck. Just too many things ahead of this and I need to get real some day. screwy.gif

Here's another version:

Click to view attachment

I have the Raspberry car that is in the stream to get paint maybe later this summer or fall, I have the 6 I purchased from Ethan sitting on the Celette patiently waiting it's turn and the Alien needs a resurrection. assimilate.gif Years of hard use blasting across country to world events and Minnesota hard winter storage has taken it's toll.

So, come on people. Someone needs a starter kit. Here it is! Lets' deal! aktion035.gif
Blm94
PM Sent
rick 918-S
Replied to the pm. assimilate.gif
rick 918-S
Chis H. posted these photos. I forgot I received a stack of spacers when I received these. I have them hanging on the wall in the garage. I will include what I received when I received these wheels. I'm not sure they are the ones pictured.

Deal pending but not concluded.
rick 918-S
One more week and I'm changing my mind.
rick 918-S
Wednesday icon_bump.gif You people are going to make me build that truck. shades.gif assimilate.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 7 2014, 08:28 PM) *

Wednesday icon_bump.gif You people are going to make me build that truck. shades.gif assimilate.gif

Woohoo!!!

party.gif

First version, please...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ May 8 2014, 04:58 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 7 2014, 08:28 PM) *

Woohoo!!!

party.gif

First version, please...

ricola.gif Ouch! Off the market Friday at midnight CST. Then... sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 8 2014, 05:24 PM) *

ricola.gif Ouch! Off the market Friday at midnight CST. Then... sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif

party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif party.gif
horizontally-opposed
Btw, Chappy NAILED it in that first version. Dark gray centers with dull-polish lips, a cut-down current red/red center reflector like his, and every other detail seen there. Only thing I might leave off is the sidemarkers. That thing would be insane—and cooler than the 914-6 Troutman truck (recently built into 'Ring-style GT) imo.

pete
rick 918-S
Off the market! Let's see what happens over the summer. shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.