Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Front sway bar, 180LB springs, Koni Adjustable rear shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - Factory front sway bar comes with backing plates for mounting. Someone painted it gold, so will need to be repainted. $150 free shipping in USA SOLD

180LB Weltmeister springs. These are used for only 5 Autocross events before removed and put away 2 yrs ago. $50 free shipping in USA
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Pair for Koni adjustable sport shocks part number 8241 1050. These were also only used for 5 autocross events before removed and put away 2 yrs ago. They retail for the pair at Solo Performance for $386. I will take $275 for the pair with free shipping in the USA.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
sway bar sold
Evil914
Have the springs been cut down? They look strange on the one end.
chads74
I agree they look cut, maybe for a lowered car. I'd be interested if evil914 passes.
Evil914
QUOTE(chads74 @ Apr 30 2014, 09:22 AM) *

I agree they look cut, maybe for a lowered car. I'd be interested if evil914 passes.

Go ahead,I was just asking.I thou drunk.gif ght they looked strange on that end.
chads74
hopefully Gerold will chime in and let me know if they were cut. Thanks Evil914
GaroldShaffer
Hey guys sorry for the delayed response. I looked them over and the one end does look to be cut (has no paint on it). How much was cut off I don't know.
chads74
Thanks for letting me know, I'll pass. Just would hate for them to be too short.
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.