74 PORSCHE 914 CLEAN BODY no motor - $800
Reply to:
Date: 2005-01-10, 8:07PM PST

74 Porsche 914 Clean body with trans,new 2.L rims and tires, new seats
with fuel injec set up, 2005 tags .
call isaac at 949-690-6736

this is in or around Orange County
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Went and looked at it today. Here are the pictures, you tell me what you think.

Opened the door to see this
skline
Next you see this
mightyohm
Daily driver in a very, very, very, very, very bad neighborhood?
IPB Image
Oops I missed the part about no motor. IPB Image
skline
The interior did look pretty good of what I could see.
skline
You could not get to anything past the front of the car due to all the junk piled around it. But as I leaned over the hood to look down the passenger side, I saw this.
skline
Then I looked down a little farther
skline
And this
mightyohm
Hahahahaha... Scott, did you take one of those wooden stakes and shove it somewhere the owner deserved it?

Geez, what a POS. Clean body... Uhhh. IPB Image

Nice footprints on the cowl...
skline
Wait till I am done Aaron, I found this sitting outside too.
mightyohm
Oh wait I forgot, the values on these cars are climbing... I'll give you $10k for it.

IPB Image
ws91420
Bus heads?
bondo
Haha, BAD color change job.. didn't even take the crest off the hood!
skline
Everything looked ok otherwise but the passenger side was thrashed as far back as I could see. The wheel in the front trunk was a steel and so was the one on the passenger side. The other front one was a Fuch but if it hit hard enough to ruin the Fuch on the passenger side, it probably caused some major damage to the front frame. I am going to call him and make him a low bal offer and see if I can pick it up as a parts car. That is really all it is and ever will be.

Too bad, I had high hopes
IPB Image
Joe Bob
Was the sellers name was Heywood Jablomee?

Sooooo many times I have went out with a trailer cash in hand to see pieces of shit like that.....took all my composure in some cases to keep from bitch slapping the sellers....I'm kind of glad the market has dropped for buying and selling....
boxstr
Good score Scott I knew I sent the right person for this car. Clean it up and get it on ebay. Set your reserve at about $2500 and it will be gone in a New York minute.
CCLINCRAIGSLIST
skline
How did you do that?? Why did you do that? How did you get 2 pictures in one post?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 13 2005, 07:58 PM)
How did you do that?? Why did you do that? How did you get 2 pictures in one post?

dumbass put one in his sig IPB Image

posted it and hotlinked it to his signature IPB Image
Joe Bob
Gonna make it smallerer....esperiment like....
skline
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
lapuwali
Boy, this reminds me of my worst car checking-out experience. I lived in the Midwest, and saw a FIAT 124 Spider in the paper about 100 miles away. I call the guy up, and he states it's really clean. Runs great. New top. etc. So, on the basis of that, I drive for two hours and see the worst POS I've ever seen. Huge rust bubbles all up and down the sides. Trashed interior. He opens the hood and I look and immediately wonder: "where are the cams?" (supposed to be a twincam alloy head on a 1.8 block). Then I wonder why the intake and exhaust are on the same side of the engine. Holy crap, he'd stuffed a 1200cc pushrod FIAT 124 sedan engine in the thing!

And he got pissed at ME for wasting HIS time!
skline
Well, I talked to him on the phone a little bit ago and he was very nice. He said he tried to pull the dent out and it didnt look that bad. Hmm. I told him about the wheel being crooked and that I thought it may have done some frame damage which would make the car worthless as anything but a parts car. He also said he had the other Fuch wheel to go with the car. I am wondering what it looks like. I am going to go down and meet him with the car when he gets it out of the garage, but at this point, I am thinking it is just a parts car worth about $300.00 or so. He then said he has another one I may be interested in. Its his beater but it runs and drives. I will check that one out as well. Who knows, maybe I can 2 for 1?
Dr Evil
The other car is the "beater?" IPB Image Auto equivalent of a turd. I want the center visor pivots!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.