Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the next Episode of Parts Horders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kmwvmarip
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-944-92...d9b&vxp=mtr

Anyone know the story of this place?

Qarl
Umm... It's George Hussey from AutoAtlanta.

Big Len
QUOTE(kmwvmarip @ Apr 29 2014, 11:36 PM) *

It's Automobile Atlanta's place. They've been trying to sell their boneyard for a while.
Big Len
QUOTE(kmwvmarip @ Apr 29 2014, 11:36 PM) *

It's Automobile Atlanta's place. They've been trying to sell their boneyard for a while.
kmwvmarip
I had that thought...

Anyhoo... carry on.... beer3.gif

Dr Evil
"What you see is what you get" and " If you see anything that you specifically need we can list it for you in a separate e bay auction". These things can not coexist.....typical.
Chris H.
Yeah you CAN'T DO THAT. It's either all for sale or you list it one thing at a time.

I also like "lovingly removed".... (and then stored in a rotting barn with part of the roof missing for decades but we won't mention that part).
GeorgeRud
We had a parts 'recycler' here in Illinois years ago (Partswerks), and his storage facility was also at least that scary looking. When you mix the need for indoor storage with a hoarding instinct, it can get very scary very quickly!

Seeing those TV shows with the outside recycling yards out in the desert certainly look a lot more inviting than dark, damp barns.
76-914
It all looks like the "usual shit" that is brought to the G&R events to sale then gifted dumped on Ron because it wouldn't sell. dry.gif
Steve73
I was by there in February and I bet the place will be razed after he moves. I bet it was a lot more tidy a number of years ago. Still has has a number of nice 914-6's and that silver 916.
ripper911
You can imagine what it was like climbing all over those shelves looking for parts when you csob's ordered some weird little used part.

I think it's worth the price.
914_teener
Well.....I know what it was like ordering something and then getting it two months later when you finally found it.
ripper911
lol-2.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.