Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sacramento area 914 owners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
L-Jet914
I would like to extend an invitation out to all of the Sacramento area 914 owners. The event is called the Davis-Cruise In. This is a free event and all makes/models/years are welcome. This event has been held for the past 5 years in Davis, CA and where the event has been held will be no longer unfortunately as we have been told to leave. The Cruise-In is every third Tuesday of the month from 5pm-7pm. The first cruise in of the year was this month. The new location has yet to be announced and I will update this for the location as the next month gets closer. Hope to see some fellow mid-engine targa owners out there.
green914
Looking forward to making it out a few times this summer; I'll keep a watch out for your post on the new location. smile.gif biggrin.gif w00t.gif
Nor Cal Treffen
Hi Guys, I would like to personally invite the Sacramento 914 owners to come to the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen on August 3rd in Concord, CA. I have included a link with all the details.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=231837

See you there,
Mike
925-890-2165
L-Jet914
Update on Cruise-In information. Just got a email. Car Show at Applebee's on Research Park Drive in south davis.
Tues nite, Aug 19th, 5-7p "Hot August Nights"
Tell everyone you know to bring a vehicle!!
This is sorta a revival of the Cruise-In, but not exactly

Hope to see some fellow 914 owners there. I will have both my targa cars there hopefully. My other being a 1993 Honda Del Sol.
L-Jet914
2 weeks till the up coming event.
L-Jet914
Early reminder for upcoming 1 week till the event I have posted. Thanks in advance.
L-Jet914
Edit on the address and location. Just checked the local newspaper for correct location and address. The Davis Cruise-In will be at Cooks collision 1665 Research Drive between applebees and jiffy lube.
L-Jet914
Edit on the address and location. Just checked the local newspaper for correct location and address. The Davis Cruise-In will be at Cooks collision 1665 Research Drive between applebees and jiffy lube.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.