Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: This chased me down today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
This guy was so excited to see one just like his, he followed me about 4 miles and asked me to pull over. This body style and color are just not that common.
Aaron Cox
awww, how sweet. did you get each others numbers? IPB Image
redshift
Damn! Those things look funny...

Is that the front? Where's the motor?

IPB Image

M
Joe Ricard
Well at least it is yellow. IPB Image
Rhodes71/914
Scott, you really do love IPB Image your truck don't you.
skline
QUOTE (Rhodes71/914 @ Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM)
Scott, you really do love IPB Image your truck don't you.

Yes I do, and its funny, the other guy loves his too. They handle great and are unique. Its really easy to find in the parking lot and you never get confused on which one is yours.
SpecialK
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 13 2005, 08:00 PM)
Its really easy to find in the parking lot and you never get confused on which one is yours.

So.....which one's yours? IPB Image
Joe Bob
When I first saw Scott's truck...I said....that's a nice truck...then I met Scott..... IPB Image
skline
QUOTE (mikez @ Jan 13 2005, 08:23 PM)
When I first saw Scott's truck...I said....that's a nice truck...then I met Scott..... IPB Image

youfukafunny guy Zois, really, you are.
Joe Bob
Ooooooh, bitchy....ain't we.....?

Would ya belive I had a power failure and wasn't able to finish the comment?????

Yeah that's it......

Scotty helped me out when I picked up Wyld Thang....there...ya happy? IPB Image
boxstr
Looks like the ChevyS-10 stepside club is having there first gathering.
CCLINSEETHEUSAINYOURCHEVROLET
skline
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jan 13 2005, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 13 2005, 08:00 PM)
Its really easy to find in the parking lot and you never get confused on which one is yours.

So.....which one's yours? IPB Image

Mine is the nicer one with the lower mileage and just all around cleaner truck. This guy has cut up the inside, made modifications to the engine, for the worse, and his rear lid isnt painted the same color as the truck. On top of that, the top was boken on it and he said it was a pile of junk and wishes he had bought one like mine.

So in answer to your question, mine is the nice one on the right. IPB Image

Oh and Kevin, youa fukafunnyguy too!
skline
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 13 2005, 08:57 PM)
Looks like the ChevyS-10 stepside club is having there first gathering.
CCLINSEETHEUSAINYOURCHEVROLET

Craig, I'm still waiting for that PM with the guys address in SD.
EdwardBlume
Ol Yeller. What personality type is that?
skline
QUOTE (Rob Ways @ Jan 13 2005, 09:22 PM)

Crazy man with a mission and need for speed and no fear of the law, yellow is faster ya know?

It also stands out no matter where you go. Can see this puppy coming from a mile away.
Rhodes71/914
Please help me out here, I alway wondered what the point of a step side short bed pickup is? I mean you can prolly get more in the 2 trunks of a 914. IPB Image

Sorry couldn't help myself. I know we have never met but i've read enough of your posts to feel I can poke a bit of fun.
skline
Its all appearance buddy, 100%. I like the way it looks. I dont haul much anyway but now, the bed of this truck makes for one big ass trunk. The problem with it is, the suspension on it is the ZQ6 sport package and it doesnt carry much weight. But it handles great.
tdgray
Scott did you get his phone number so that you can both wear the same sweater on spirit day this Friday IPB Image

Kiddin Dude, Nice Truck IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 13 2005, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (Rob Ways @ Jan 13 2005, 09:22 PM)

Crazy man with a mission and need for speed and no fear of the law, yellow is faster ya know?

It also stands out no matter where you go. Can see this puppy coming from a mile away.

Yep, gives us a headstart on ditchin you......................
Mueller
was he dressed up like one of these guys? IPB Image
Thorshammer
MikeZ,

You would think her nipples would be getting kind of raw by now, But she must be a superwoman cause they still look great. Keep up the great work!

Erik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.