Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barnfind restoration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
X911IC
Got the '75 back from paint and installed backdated rear bumper, cap, reflector, spoiler and new taillights today. Went for the matching painted bumper, cap and spoiler look. Thanks to those who posted previously on backdated bumper installation. You guidance was awesome and was very helpful.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
76-914
Looks fantastic! Love black 914's. wub.gif
balljoint
Now some pics of the whole car please. Looking good!
X911IC
Sorry, it's not black, but grey luster metalic. Changed from silver. I will continue to post as I assemble the car. Color really pops in the sun. Stay tuned for more. Thanks for the encouragement.
arkitect
Did you use the same integrated cap for the front bumper, if so what vendor did you use?

Dave smile.gif
X911IC
Yes, got them both from 914 Rubber and am very happy. Very well built and fit perfectly. Mark and I traded some parts as I had what he needed and my caps sucked, so we both were happy. I have bought all of my seals/gasket/ancillary items from him and he always delivers. I am not sure why this is out of focus. I will retake the picture when the bumper is properly installed in a few days. Hope that helps.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.