Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Chromed Lug Nuts for 914 4 lug fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75porsche914
WTB Good condition, no pitting, 12 otherwise a full set of 16 chromed lug nuts for my chromed 914 fuchs.

Thank you

Peter
Tom_T
QUOTE(75porsche914 @ May 1 2014, 11:13 AM) *

WTB Good condition, no pitting, 12 otherwise a full set of 16 chromed lug nuts for my chromed 914 fuchs.

Thank you

Peter

Peter,

They're lug bolts - not nuts - on the 4 bolt 914s.

There are several vendors over on theSamba.com who are selling aftermarket chromed ones, but make sure you get the proper "acorn" shaped seat, lag space and thread pattern & length of bol tfor the 914 alloy wheels (39 mm IIRC).

BTW - the Fuchs 2L 4 bolt wheels weren't chromed, but many have hi polish resto finish on the forged aluminum, which is probably what you have. Likewise, the factory lug bolts were zinc plated IIRC - not chrome finish, but I understand the look you're going for with the shiny wheels.

You can download a free pdf 914 parts manual at the Porsche website, in the Classics section under documents to see which type for these & other parts for your 914 were factory spec.

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.