Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VIN Stickers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrLeeS
Does anybody know where I can ge a replacement VIN sticker?

Thanks
ripper911
Yeah...
Qarl
I know too!
shoguneagle
I have heard "rumors" but stlll do not know!!! LOL!!!
bdstone914
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ May 1 2014, 07:07 PM) *

I have heard "rumors" but stlll do not know!!! LOL!!!

Socalandy makes them.
Cap'n Krusty
But you have to qualify to get one ...............................

The Cap'n
MrLeeS
Ha! I suppose that sounded a bit naive. Certainley if you have the car and the title you can get one somewhere. I assumed the diehard resto guys would know
Qarl
We do, know. The answer is in a post above...

smilie_pokal.gif
Socalandy
MrLeeS,

I got what you need, Here is the link to the order form and email me if you have any questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb46nvkz1ngy15j/D...%20page%202.pdf

Thanks
walterolin
I ordered a decal from Andy in late 2012, and it turned into an unpleasant experience.

I didn't hear anything, so in March 2013 I sent an inquiry. He responded that the cutter had been out but that my decal had been mailed.

Never heard anything.

In June 2013, I requested a refund of my $90.00, and Andy responded with this PM:

"I can refund you in full but I did make your decal and sent it to you. I'd be happy to make you another so you have one for your car. Please let me know what you prefer and sorry but it must have been lost in the mail. If I do make another decal for you I will send it with delivery confirmation."

And I agreed, because of the words "delivery confirmation".

Never heard from him.

In September, 2013, I asked again for a refund, Andy relied that he had made and shipped two decals, and that nothing had come back in the mail.

I then asked Andy to produce the "delivery confirmation", which he had promised in June, and he did not respond. I raised this issue on another thread, and Andy was invited to respond, but he did not.

In the original package, I included an SASE with my office address stamped (not typed, not hand written), and on the second effort I PM'd my home address - this PM was sent 19 July 2013, and is still in my "sent" box.

Olin
Socalandy
This is why I no longer use the SASE method and had this same issue with several orders. I dislike buying things online and being over charged for shipping and why I tried the SASE method. I changed the order form and now charge the actual cost of priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I also made good on those orders and had no issues with orders being received since going with priority mail and labeling the envelopes myself.

walterolin
Andy,

You promised, on the second round, to ship with "delivery confirmation". You are the one who addressed that envelope, not me. I PM'd you my home address. It was not an SASE.

Again, if you shipped the second decal with "delivery confirmation", as you promised, then all you have to do is produce that confirmation with my signature on it. And I will shut up and go away. And I've asked you to do this previously.

Olin
r_towle
I am soooo happy this got completed.
I have been working around a tattered sticker for years...and this is how a restoration needs to happen...removing that sticker.

Thanks so much for doing the hard work of figuring this process out.

Rich
MrLeeS
Thanks Andy,

I'll be contacting you soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.